Taser don´t work sometimes. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Whatever you say Fred :Haplulz:
fred.jpg

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
It’s the baggy cholo clothes… both barbs must penetrate the skin of the slight aching isn’t enough. Bullets over tazers all day

924CB7B0-1942-4319-9822-5938FD46D625.jpeg

My bat is better

djdeeds

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
It will do a bit of damage but not nearly as much damage as if you bang'em in and clip those flat heads off so if you hit anyone they actually get stabbed to all fuck !
I filled the bat with epoxy so it weighs about 20 pounds if it had nails and I hit someone it would stick. It’s really hard to hold on to something bloody and that has multiple points of entry on the human body. When it comes to heavy clubs blunt is better and I know this because as a child I got in a fight with my older brother and after he was done kicking my ass I hit him in the back with a rake and when I went to hit him again I couldn’t get the rake out of his back. In fact we had to lay him down on couch cushions in the back of the truck and take him to the hospital to get it cut to pieces and the tines individually pulled from his back. He’s still never forgiven me but he never tried to kick my ass again either

djdeeds

I filled the bat with epoxy so it weighs about 20 pounds if it had nails and I hit someone it would stick. It’s really hard to hold on to something bloody and that has multiple points of entry on the human body. When it comes to heavy clubs blunt is better and I know this because as a child I got in a fight with my older brother and after he was done kicking my ass I hit him in the back with a rake and when I went to hit him again I couldn’t get the rake out of his back. In fact we had to lay him down on couch cushions in the back of the truck and take him to the hospital to get it cut to pieces and the tines individually pulled from his back. He’s still never forgiven me but he never tried to kick my ass again either
Gotta say that actually probably saved you years worth of torment from him .. you might not have done it that bad on purpose but if it hadn't been as bad as it was ... he would have likely kept on being a cunt to you so you effectively nipped it in the bud , so to speak. Wish I had raked a few of my relatives in the back over the years !! They would have pulled their annoying heads in.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Gotta say that actually probably saved you years worth of torment from him .. you might not have done it that bad on purpose but if it hadn't been as bad as it was ... he would have likely kept on being a cunt to you so you effectively nipped it in the bud , so to speak. Wish I had raked a few of my relatives in the back over the years !! They would have pulled their annoying heads in.
Relatives are the worst bro and my family is all over the top

djdeeds

Relatives are the worst bro and my family is all over the top
Yep - i hear ya ... my sister and i get together occasionally and talk about how if we wrote a book about our experiences and our own family .. people would think it's Bullshit and shove it onto the Science fiction shelves. My own mother tried to poison me using poisonous mushrooms when i was a kid , (among beating me and my sister to a pulp numerous times ) and my father .. well was also pervy as all hell - I'll stop my comment here ... but it was some pervy shit .. Sometimes people DESERVE a rake in the back !!!!!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Rake 'em up I say. Rake some sense into them...

mrln

silent ghost
Someone will say this is unjust but what were the cops supposed to do?
shoot the fucker. yes. kill him. no. take his legs out. its point blank. if they miss,then they shouldnt be cops with guns. but directing traffic and being meter maids.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
shoot the fucker. yes. kill him. no. take his legs out. its point blank. if they miss,then they shouldnt be cops with guns. but directing traffic and being meter maids.
You attack cops with a bat, you get shot. It's not a cop's responsibility to pick and choose and compensate in the moment for a mental health care system that obviously failed this guy.

mrln

silent ghost
You attack cops with a bat, you get shot. It's not a cop's responsibility to pick and choose and compensate in the moment for a mental health care system that obviously failed this guy.
thats how it should work,yes. but thats not how it works. people are sue happy now a day.
lady cop in chicago. off duty. stopped a mugging from happening. the would be mugger turns on her. (not knowing she was a cop) tries to over power her. she killed him. his family is suing her now.

Back