tech slave !

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
LOL - poor dude. I know the feel only too well. :lol::unreal:
Once I get around to getting a new desktop I'm gonna forego the money I could have got from selling my 2 current ones 4 parts, just for the sheer unadulturated joy of smashing the 2 fuckers into a million pieces each with a fucking hammer and then setting the remains on fire & pissing on them to put it out.:woo:
:wank:

OP
tarekwood

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
Once I get around to getting a new desktop I'm gonna forego the money I could have got from selling my 2 current ones 4 parts, just for the sheer unadulturated joy of smashing the 2 fuckers into a million pieces each with a fucking hammer and then setting the remains on fire & pissing on them to put it out.:woo:
i wish i could've done the same to my old one,piss on it while playing Mozart n.40 symphony !

mimi666

Rookie
every one of us has lost it in front of a computer at least once....in private, the only difference is that this guy is doing it in public.

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
:lol: