Ted Cruz sucks. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ASU-85

Forum Veteran

Report: Senator Ted Cruz got $35 million for billionaire fracking donors in last COVID-19 relief aid.​

ProFrac Holdings owned by the Wilks brothers applied for the loan and received the pandemic aid for $35 million, just as the company was going on a shopping spree, buying small oil and gas companies, The Wall Street Journals' Ted Mann and Brody Mullins reports. A critical factor in the loan application was Cruz, who reportedly helped persuade the Trump administration and the Federal Reserve to change the rules for pandemic loans to ensure that oil and gas firms could benefit.

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
They ruin the economy and millions of peoples careers and businesses for a virus that 99.9 percent of healthy people shrug off like the common cold, then use it as an excuse to send to 75million dollars to Pakistan for tranny indoctrination programs and subsidizing the genocide of Palestinian monkey people by jews.

Gotta admit i can't get to worked up over the fracking angle with all the other garbage in the bill.

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
I’m not been anti-Semitic I just don’t think they need the money 💴.
What you said in itself isn't anti semitic to any reasonable person but jews aren't reasonable, say what you said in public or on social media attached to your real name and you'll be on an FBI watchlist and ADLs hatewatch in no time.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
They ruin the economy and millions of peoples careers and businesses for a virus that 99.9 percent of healthy people shrug off like the common cold, then use it as an excuse to send to 75million dollars to Pakistan for tranny indoctrination programs and subsidizing the genocide of Palestinian monkey people by jews.
99.9 percent of healthy people shrug off.
75 million for tranny indoctrination.
You have not got a fucking clue, let's see some facts & figures on these statements, if your going to spew shit as least back it up with facts, not bullshit rhetoric.
Oh, buy the way, last count US had over 3000 deaths by covid a day, disprove this.

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
99.9 percent of healthy people shrug off.
75 million for tranny indoctrination.
You have not got a fucking clue, let's see some facts & figures on these statements, if your going to spew shit as least back it up with facts, not bullshit rhetoric.
Oh, buy the way, last count US had over 3000 deaths by covid a day, disprove this.
I can admit when im wrong, its only 10 million of the aid to Pakistan that will be applied to "gender studies".

In 2017 over 7000 people died every day in the US, its a large country.

Johns Hopkins university had an article about how there are zero extra deaths this year over last, actually deaths of every natural cause have gone down this year compared to last, only to be replaced by supposed covid deaths.

Im sorry youre a retard that watches to much television.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I can admit when im wrong, its only 10 million of the aid to Pakistan that will be applied to "gender studies".
Far cry from 75 mill & it was to better the lives of women in Pakistan, nothing to do with tranvestites, so your still full of shit
In 2017 over 7000 people died every day in the US, its a large country.
I would have thought more, influenza deaths in US average 45,000 per year(depends where info comes from, some more some less) that comes out at 123 per day, BIG difference to the 3,000 covid deaths per day the US is experiencing, when states are using disused factory sites as makeshift burial sites warning bells have to ring. Once again full of shit.
Johns Hopkins university had an article about how there are zero extra deaths this year over last, actually deaths of every natural cause have gone down this year compared to last, only to be replaced by supposed covid deaths.
That can only be a good thing, has nothing to do with the amount of covid deaths the US is suffering from each day, there are members on this site that REALLY have first hand experience with covid-19, I suppose that was their imagination as well.
Im sorry youre a retard that watches to much television. Don't be a boy with your insults. haha

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
First Guy says; Bless U, The Second Guy says Fuckoff! First Guy says thought U sneezed! Second Guy says,No my Buddy asked what Race U were,And I said "A-Jew" So again "FUCKOFF" Lmfao...SP
Happy New Years Bro! Depending on Your Time Zone;It's after Midnight here in Southern Ontario,Canada!🤙...SP

Back