Teen Killed 6 Family Members After Dad Scolded Him for Leaving the House (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

msr

AHHHHH FUCK

Pilar Melendez
The Daily BeastTue, January 26, 2021, 3:44 PM
Darren Hauck/Getty

Darren Hauck/Getty
An Indianapolis teenager accused of killing six family members over the weekend reportedly began the grisly attack after his father yelled at him for leaving the house without permission, according to police and people close to the family.
The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department on Monday announced the arrest of a 17-year-old boy in connection with the Sunday murder of five people, including a pregnant woman whose unborn baby also died. Investigators were led to the crime scene at around 4 a.m. after a boy was found with a gunshot wound just steps away from the house.
“I’m still tryna wrap my mind around this whole thing,” Nikki Smith, a childhood friend of victim Kezzie Childs, told The Daily Beast. “This doesn't make any sense! I can't even imagine who would do such a horrible thing.”
Authorities have identified those killed as Kezzie Childs, 42; Raymond Childs, 42; Elijah Childs, 18; Rita Childs, 13; and Kiara Hawkins, 19. Hawkins’ unborn baby boy also died. Hawkins was taken to a local hospital in an attempt to save her and her child, but all six victims were pronounced dead Sunday morning.

The name and photo of the 17-year-old suspect haven’t been released because he is a minor, but an IMPD spokeswoman said the suspect is not the same juvenile who was found wounded on Sunday.
Local outlets Fox59, WRTV, and WISH-TV reported that the arrested teenager was Raymond Childs’ son. According to a police report obtained by Fox59, the teen’s younger brother is the wounded boy authorities first found.
When police interviewed the boy at the hospital, he reportedly told them that his older brother had been punished by his father for leaving the house without permission, Fox59 reports. The reprimand reportedly enraged the teen.
The younger brother said that he was with his parents downstairs when they heard gunshots and his sister screaming.
“He shot them,” his sister screamed out before several more gunshots rang out, according to the wounded boy. The police report states that the 17-year-old then “came down the stairs with a Draco gun, a handgun that shoots rifle rounds, and started shooting.”
The wounded brother said he was able to escape through the side door of their home—which prompted his older brother to chase after him and begin to fire his weapon. Police have previously said that several neighbors heard gunfire early Sunday morning.
“Yesterday, we promised swift justice for this heinous act. Today, we delivered on that promise,” IMPD Chief Randal Taylor said in a Monday statement. “While removing the alleged perpetrator of yesterday’s mass murder from our neighborhoods does not bring back the lives senselessly lost, hopefully, it will bring us one step closer to healing as a community. I ask community members to join me in praying for the continued recovery of the young man whose life has been forever changed.”
Fr

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
No picture "because he's a minor" in reality there's no picture because it was a negroid and this can't be used to push the "white supremacist terrorist" narrative.

Its been 3 days, within hours of Columbine Eric Harris and Dylan Klebolds pictures were all over every TV station in America, and even though Klebold was a jew, they were pushing the story as a "neo Nazi racist attack".

Illusionist

Truth is stranger than fiction
No picture "because he's a minor" in reality there's no picture because it was a negroid and this can't be used to push the "white supremacist terrorist" narrative.

Its been 3 days, within hours of Columbine Eric Harris and Dylan Klebolds pictures were all over every TV station in America, and even though Klebold was a jew, they were pushing the story as a "neo Nazi racist attack".
Yep exactly what I was thinking it
has to be a fucking nigger

Last edited:

Stay mad you honky bitch lmao

jaydol

Well Known Member
Shit, when I was 17 I was already supporting myself. What a weenie killing his entire family because he was grounded. In the years to come he's going to regret his actions with every birthday and holiday no one comes to visit or put money on his books unless he can get one of those middle aged buzzards who look for their men behind bars because they're the only kind they can catch.

deviant2

hell is other people
Shit, when I was 17 I was already supporting myself. What a weenie killing his entire family because he was grounded. In the years to come he's going to regret his actions with every birthday and holiday no one comes to visit or put money on his books unless he can get one of those middle aged buzzards who look for their men behind bars because they're the only kind they can catch.
Me too, at 17 I was running my own household. Weenie is right, he's got a long lonely life ahead to think about how lacking in self control he was.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
therefore, he will receive the death penalty in all probability
Although since he have not yet turned 18 or 21, he may receive life imprisonment

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
It's weird how the first thing you think about is killing your entire family after getting angry. A black guy was driving in front of me (worst drivers ever) and stopped suddenly because he was picking up a black woman (they do that a lot), now I got out of my car and went to his window to tell him to fucking move because he's holding up traffic. The first thing this fucker does is get out of his car picks up stones and starts throwing them at me, I mean wtf. That's when I realized the way they deal with anger is very different from us. When the first thought that pops up is kill. Afterwards he actually started chasing me through town with fucking bricks, it was insane lol.

Lol actually is one of you pig skin subhumans

Back