Teen Murdered Mom with Sledgehammer and Has the Demonic Voice You'd Expect (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fandango

This user was banned
Im Batman, great impression. I like him, his mother obviously abused him as a child, physically or mentally or both, but as a Christian Bale Batman impressionist, he will be really popular in prison and probably save himself from getting bummed because of his unique talent.

DarkBarton

True Crime Blogger
Considering I have done extensive research on this guy... I can provide you with the following.

Friends he attended school with have confirmed his voice has always been this way. However in school he hardly ever talked above a whisper. Zach claims he hears the voice of his dead father which causes his to loose sleep. He is overly paranoid of people around him. At one point he even thought the guards in prison were out to get him. He expresses himself through writing. That is where he is comfortable in regards of expressing his emotions. Also his brother Josh denied all allegations of ever sexually assaulting his brother. (But who would admit to that?) His anger was fueled towards his mother because he told her about the assault and she didn't believe him. She also pulled him out of psychiatric treatment because she didn't like his psychiatrist.
Zach has a difficult time remembering things long term. When you speak with him he will remember what you discuss with him during that moment. However talk to him a few days later and he doesn't remember or doesn't understand what you're talking about. I actually am getting ready to attempt to write zach in Hope's of doing my own interview with him via mail, as that is where he's most comfortable. I have also reached out to Dr. Phil to obtain a more in depth analysis when it comes to zach. If all of this is achiev

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Considering I have done extensive research on this guy... I can provide you with the following.

Friends he attended school with have confirmed his voice has always been this way. However in school he hardly ever talked above a whisper. Zach claims he hears the voice of his dead father which causes his to loose sleep. He is overly paranoid of people around him. At one point he even thought the guards in prison were out to get him. He expresses himself through writing. That is where he is comfortable in regards of expressing his emotions. Also his brother Josh denied all allegations of ever sexually assaulting his brother. (But who would admit to that?) His anger was fueled towards his mother because he told her about the assault and she didn't believe him. She also pulled him out of psychiatric treatment because she didn't like his psychiatrist.
Zach has a difficult time remembering things long term. When you speak with him he will remember what you discuss with him during that moment. However talk to him a few days later and he doesn't remember or doesn't understand what you're talking about. I actually am getting ready to attempt to write zach in Hope's of doing my own interview with him via mail, as that is where he's most comfortable. I have also reached out to Dr. Phil to obtain a more in depth analysis when it comes to zach. If all of this is achiev
Good Luck..

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
All I can find are sad little blood spot photos. no peoples. where is mommy’s caved-in head?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That Fkn Nod that he does,Unsettles Me Peeps...Fkn Whackjob,Doesn't gv a shit about The Parenticide He Committed...He was fkn Laughing a Cpl of times there,For Fks-Sakes...The Manner of Death was Pretty Rad Tho...Woulda liked to Seen his Work...I can Only Imagine what Momasons Melon looked like after the Bashing...DAMN!!!...SP

Back