Teen Murdered Mom with Sledgehammer and Has the Demonic Voice You'd Expect (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tooly

Tier One
I posted a story about him here a couple of years ago. He was definitely fucked up early in life.

Reactions: McM

pustulance

Rookie
If I recall correctly, the kid had had his front teeth knocked out while in a prison fight, which is why he talks weird & tries to keep his mouth shut so much.

Also, Dr. Phil can blow a donkey for having a clearly mentally ill underage kid on his fucking freak show. Who sits there and asks what sound did the hammer make as it was hitting your mom's head? Dr. Phil is more of a sicko for thinking this was ok to exploit for his own gains.

Gh0ztā„¢

This user was banned
If I recall correctly, the kid had had his front teeth knocked out while in a prison fight, which is why he talks weird & tries to keep his mouth shut so much.

Also, Dr. Phil can blow a donkey for having a clearly mentally ill underage kid on his fucking freak show. Who sits there and asks what sound did the hammer make as it was hitting your mom's head? Dr. Phil is more of a sicko for thinking this was ok to exploit for his own gains.
Yea , that Dr. Phil acts all enraged at his guests but he simply exploits them for shekels.

SalemWitch

(~_^)SalemWitch(~_^)
Hey Silo, What sounds like a 'demonic' voice is actually called a 'flat affect' in cases that involve Schizophrenia and other affective disorders. During the interview, there should have been background hillbilly music playing, such as the famous 'Dueling Banjos' from the old classic movie 'Deliverance' (set in the Appalacian Mountains). BTW, I can't stand Dr. Phil. It wouldn't surprise me if he himself heard voices inside that gigantic bald head of his. :lol:
Um':whooper: I live in Hillbilly Tennessee. All our men talk this way.Don't your's?:tap: :p:rolleyes:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
He went to kill his mother with a 20vscz.jpg
But his inner demon said use one of these6179VIJg5gL._SX466_.jpg

Back