Teeth not white enough? Blacken your gums! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
(Scroll down for video) Many women have gone to extremes for the sake of beauty.

Many have done botox, face lifts and surgeries to look more sexy and younger. Others have done tattoos to give them their desired look.

Shockingly, some women have gone to an extreme to have a more beautiful smile.

Some women believe that black gums are more attractive than the natural red gums they were born with, therefore they have their gums tattooed black.

This is a popular practice among women in West African countries, as they believe that this ancient practice makes the smile more attractive, it keeps the gum more healthy and it keeps bad breath away.

Interestingly enough, the gum tattoos are not done in a salon, but instead its done in the tattoo artist’s back yard, while family members are around. She charges a little over $1 for the job.
Marieme, an African woman, recorded the process of getting her gums tattooed black. You can watch the process in the video below.
During the painful procedure, Marieme pushed the tattoo artists hand and made the woman stop because it was painful. In the end, Marieme could not bear so much pain, so she only had four layers done instead of the seven layers she initially wanted.

“It hurts. I would never recommend this torture to anyone,” she said. “It really hurts. I thought I was going to die. But I tried to hang on,” she added. But after it was all said and done Marieme said she has no regrets because now she has beautiful smile.

Back