Teresa May resigns! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Good riddance you useless fucking Manchurian candicunt! :lulz:

0a092358-d0a3-4e93-8184-d33874a7b73f.jpg

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Can’t stand the humpty backed bitch never did one right thing her entire term and of cause never a sorry for costing us £200 million for Windrush because of her fuck up as Home Secretary.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Can’t stand the humpty backed bitch never did one right thing her entire term and of cause never a sorry for costing us £200 million for Windrush because of her fuck up as Home Secretary.
The tories are a party of spinless cunts, that fucking clownshoe David Cameron abandoned the people the day brexit was announced. "not my problem". This bitch is flaky as fuck, just like he was. Labour is even worse, ran by some communist fuck who buys his tracksuits in bulk from ebay. I feel sorry for you England, you're like a frail woman punched in the ovaries by a abusive German husband, and you keep going back to him. Pathetic.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
But at least we don’t open the borders to loads of scumbag foreign murderers rapists and scroungers and give the cunts somewhere to live and public money because that would be really fucked up.

Oh hang on a minute ........

Bongo bill

Functional psycho
I feel sorry for her not because she is grate at politics but because the fuckers put her in charge to deal with the fuck ups with the EU just like old maggy was put in charge to shut the coal mines so we could buy it from china cheaper

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
I feel sorry for her not because she is grate at politics but because the fuckers put her in charge to deal with the fuck ups with the EU just like old maggy was put in charge to shut the coal mines so we could buy it from china cheaper
she aint THAT grate...

McM

ARSELING
Who comes now? Is there any politician you can trust in the UK?
In Germany there's no one in sight for me. Since years.

Back