Texas inmates getting sex hormones (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Teddyray

I like chickens
This user was banned
ok. first of all the psychiatrists and physicians who work for T.D.C.J. can't get a job anywhere else. They are unemployable in the free world because of some crime or screw up. so they work for 30 grand a year for the prison system. secondly, there is nothing worse than watching a transexual male (pre-op) turning from a woman back into a man. slowly the breasts sag, the facial hair returns and there is nothing more hideous to behold. When in prison it is easy to get prescibed everything you want. Clonapin, adavan(valium), thorsine, haldol, zoloft, you name it. all on the taxpayers dime. you also provide food clothing and a blanket. everything to the tune of about 26,000 dollars a year per inmate. swallow it and shut the fuck up. it's a fact of life. society wants to lock everyone up but then gripe about the cost of it all.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
ok. first of all the psychiatrists and physicians who work for T.D.C.J. can't get a job anywhere else. They are unemployable in the free world because of some crime or screw up. so they work for 30 grand a year for the prison system. secondly, there is nothing worse than watching a transexual male (pre-op) turning from a woman back into a man. slowly the breasts sag, the facial hair returns and there is nothing more hideous to behold. When in prison it is easy to get prescibed everything you want. Clonapin, adavan(valium), thorsine, haldol, zoloft, you name it. all on the taxpayers dime. you also provide food clothing and a blanket. everything to the tune of about 26,000 dollars a year per inmate. swallow it and shut the fuck up. it's a fact of life. society wants to lock everyone up but then gripe about the cost of it all.

Ugh. I'm picturing VFT :vomit:

Teddyray

I like chickens
This user was banned
in texas they don't get their hormones until a month or so before they are released

dirty

Rookie
Unfortunately Teddy is right on this one. In the US about 60% of inmates are locked up for bullshit drug crimes with no victim except their self. If the government does not want to support inmates with drug crimes don't lock em up .

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Unfortunately Teddy is right on this one. In the US about 60% of inmates are locked up for bullshit drug crimes with no victim except their self. If the government does not want to support inmates with drug crimes don't lock em up .

Prisons in the US are private companies, and they are a cash cow of which many in power drink from. Why would you want to rehabilitate small time thieves and drug dealers when you can put them in prison for 10 or 15 years and they make you money every month, every year, every election.

The system is completely fucked up... they rather spend 26k per year keeping someone incarcerated than spending 26k per year in education or health care, since the last two options would actually improve the population. If you are in the business of building prisons, you got to go where the market takes you.

lemon.incest

unidentified victim #3
You guys bring up good points. Honestly I dont think anyone, especially the private companies that run prisons and jails give a shit what inmates do or dont do. Last time I was in a county jail, the guards were selling drugs and outside food to everybody blatantly.

Teddyray

I like chickens
This user was banned
in texas prison a cell phone will make a guard 700 - 800 bucks. they only make about 8 dollars an hour so they need money to feed their kids n shit. but they blame it on inmates families for the cell phones. but families get pat searched and waved with a metal detector upon entering. it's all the guards and officials making money on the side.

franka

mongrel
out of all the prison in the world, if i had to go ta jail, i think i like to go to Istanbull. sit back ...relax....smokn hashes....aaaa mediteranian sea

yogibreeze

NewbieX
Not true. Prisons offer extremely little medical care or support. What you are saying is a myth.

jlgitto

NewbieX
end the war on drugs.
Rehab instead of incarceration for non violent offenders.
I feel would solve a lot of problems.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
texas prisons are self sufficient, actually generating a profit from good manufactured bye tci inc(texas cirrectional industries) they make all the mats and shitty wool blankets. if you are in tdcj, you will work according to classification, or go to the hole. the medical care is obscene. i had my wisdom teeth removed in a texas facility, didnt have the time to wait for anesthesia to kick in fully, my aftercare was a dixie cup of table salt and a 2X2 gauze pad.

Teddyray

I like chickens
This user was banned
texas prisons are self sufficient, actually generating a profit from good manufactured bye tci inc(texas cirrectional industries) they make all the mats and shitty wool blankets. if you are in tdcj, you will work according to classification, or go to the hole. the medical care is obscene. i had my wisdom teeth removed in a texas facility, didnt have the time to wait for anesthesia to kick in fully, my aftercare was a dixie cup of table salt and a 2X2 gauze pad.

I feel ya. I went in to have a tooth pulled and they pulled the wrong tooth and left the bad one. almost died of an impyeme in 2003

Back