We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Thai man commits suicide live streaming it on Facebook

Discussion in 'Suicides' started by SicMonster666, Oct 27, 2016.

1. SicMonster666

SicMonster666 Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus

A Thai man committed suicide by shooting himself in the head & live streaming the whole thing on Facebook.
    Info says that he was up to his ass in debt.
    It was also said that he was a heavy gambler.
    Just in the month of October alone he lost thousands of dollars.
    Owing money to family members & the stress of it all, he couldn't go on living anymore.

• Like Like x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
  2. angelo212

angelo212 Well Known Member

He went out with a BANG!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sky

Sky Forum Veteran

Fuck, was waiting for him to turn the camera off.

4. _Xtina_

_Xtina_ Poster girl

That music made me want to shoot myself.

Would be better if he jumped off of a building, and spared his family the expense of clean-up, and a new couch.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. LornaDee

LornaDee Well Known Member

Beautiful.
    10/10

• Like Like x 1
  6. Airbornemama

Airbornemama Something Ironic...

That music was enough to make you wanna shoot whoever decided that was good enough to record!!:/

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Sky

Sky Forum Veteran

Rawr, I love it when you're feisty :wank:

• You need to take your meds You need to take your meds x 1
  8. deviant2

deviant2 edgy

No video for me. Could not load, blah blah blah...

9. kevin kirk

kevin kirk Forum Veteran

seems like the one thing head shots have in common is it makes the shoulders hunch up like that. He just kind of stayed like that for a good bit of time when the others just hunched up for a moment and then relaxed.

10. gman

gman Free Shrugs©

I wonder how many 'likes' it got.

• Like Like x 1
  11. kevin kirk

kevin kirk Forum Veteran

I might just be sober but since this guy ends up in a laying back position with his head tilted even farther back. How is blood landing on his chest at the 0:57 mark against the angle of his head? It would have to shoot out forward since he isn't sitting straight up. He is laying back at an angle with his chest sticking out much forward than his head is. Its as if someone is standing above him dripping the shit on his chest.

12. So, I'm guessing if this guy pops up, I probably shouldn't friend him. Doubt he'd be very active.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

That song will haunt me more than him offing himself, if he brought that cd he deserves to be dead.

14. zinfandel

zinfandel The hair-flip of death

Selfish jerk. "Hey. I borrowed money from you and pissed it away. Now I'm going to make you suffer by having to listen to Thai emo crap. And I'm going to shoot myself."

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sky

Sky Forum Veteran

Pressure. As his head lands on the couch, there are various ways the blood will stream, in this case it went from the back of his neck to his chest until it flooded his shirt.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

Not loading up Sic :(

17. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

Nm, I found it :)

Umm, is it me, or did he pick his nose and leave it on the side of the monitor at the beginning?

And

The 'leaf' on the flower cut out thing behind him on the wall that keeps moving is rather creepy.