Thai man commits suicide live streaming it on Facebook

SicMonster666

Dark Cunnilingus Lord Of Hairy Mount Venus
A Thai man committed suicide by shooting himself in the head & live streaming the whole thing on Facebook.
Info says that he was up to his ass in debt.
It was also said that he was a heavy gambler.
Just in the month of October alone he lost thousands of dollars.
Owing money to family members & the stress of it all, he couldn't go on living anymore.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
seems like the one thing head shots have in common is it makes the shoulders hunch up like that. He just kind of stayed like that for a good bit of time when the others just hunched up for a moment and then relaxed.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
I might just be sober but since this guy ends up in a laying back position with his head tilted even farther back. How is blood landing on his chest at the 0:57 mark against the angle of his head? It would have to shoot out forward since he isn't sitting straight up. He is laying back at an angle with his chest sticking out much forward than his head is. Its as if someone is standing above him dripping the shit on his chest.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Selfish jerk. "Hey. I borrowed money from you and pissed it away. Now I'm going to make you suffer by having to listen to Thai emo crap. And I'm going to shoot myself."

Sky

Forum Veteran
I might just be sober but since this guy ends up in a laying back position with his head tilted even farther back. How is blood landing on his chest at the 0:57 mark against the angle of his head? It would have to shoot out forward since he isn't sitting straight up. He is laying back at an angle with his chest sticking out much forward than his head is. Its as if someone is standing above him dripping the shit on his chest.
Pressure. As his head lands on the couch, there are various ways the blood will stream, in this case it went from the back of his neck to his chest until it flooded his shirt.

Domino69

In the Prep Room
A Thai man committed suicide by shooting himself in the head & live streaming the whole thing on Facebook.
Info says that he was up to his ass in debt.
It was also said that he was a heavy gambler.
Just in the month of October alone he lost thousands of dollars.
Owing money to family members & the stress of it all, he couldn't go on living anymore.

Not loading up Sic :(

Domino69

In the Prep Room
Nm, I found it :)

Umm, is it me, or did he pick his nose and leave it on the side of the monitor at the beginning?

And

The 'leaf' on the flower cut out thing behind him on the wall that keeps moving is rather creepy.