Thai police arrest man with suitcase full of gold plated babies set to be used in black magic ritual (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Ok....they are bitchin about over crowding in China and I do remember one post where they aborted a baby girl and had it lying beside its devastated mother. Sick ass people....this makes me pissed.....ADOPT THEM OUT PEOPLE!!!!!!! I could only have one child due to cancer.....I would have loved a little girl....

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
The world never runs out of sick individuals.
What goes thru ones mind that convinces him or her that using a dead child is good luck. Or will extend their pathetic lives or dicks

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
one of the best things about this web site is volume of threads which might go unseen til a later time (bumped).... this is one of those threads

"what the fuck is wrong with people" gold plated dead babies and Chinese cannibals

ffs

canadafrog

Fresh Meat
I posted a thread in the news section not even two months ago where a Chinese citizen was arrested in Thailand I believe with a suitcase full of fetuses and still borns, this guy had them wrapped up in banana leaf though I believe.

Like I stated before, for a modern nuclear superpower, China sure does have some strange customs and culinary likes.

Thank you very much for this thread, Rosie. I've been interested in this sort of thing for a while now. Cheers my friend. :)

Happily, they pre-cooked

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
Fuck sake,I'd have nightmares if I had them in my house! Where do people get these customs & beliefs from? I don't get how people can't have enough sense to say this is a loada pish!

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
one of the best things about this web site is volume of threads which might go unseen til a later time (bumped).... this is one of those threads

"what the fuck is wrong with people" gold plated dead babies and Chinese cannibals

ffs

hahaa yes...the chinese dynasty indeed had many folkloric believes and rituals regarding life death.....AND HEALTH which have been passed down thru generations.

nothing is too far fetched either as we are talking about a culture that used to take royal freshly poopedfesus stools, break it apart to feel it examine it and smell it to determine dietary,physical and mental health of the person who excreted it.

would be good to dig up PH'd thesis papers especially about the *ming chinese dynasty* in particular.. which wuld elaborate more about thier beiliefs mummification and inparticular their beilieves in those deemed special(babies) for human taxidermy

Back