War Thai Rubber Plantation ~ Bombs Kill 1 Cop, Injures Others (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Su-ngai Padi, Narathiwat, Thailand, Aug. 15, 2022:

A suspected criminal gang planted land mines at a rubber plantation. A local woman tripped one mine and was seriously injured while a local man was injured by another. Rangers responded and while investigating one of the officers stepped on another mine and was killed - he was turned into a pile of unrecognizable meat. Seven other officers were also injured by the blast. The mines were described as "improvised land-planted mines".

The perps are believed to be part of a violent new terrorist group who are trying to move into the mainly Buddhist area to take control of it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3. This local was seriously shredded but appears to have survived.
3.jpg

4. Another injured local with no feet.
4.jpg

5. Same.
5.jpg

6.jpg

7. Wait for it...
7.jpg

8. Wait for it....
7b.jpg

9. Patience pays off...
8.jpg

9.jpg

11. Closed casket, me thinks....
10.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

A suspected criminal gang planted land mines at a rubber plantation. A local woman tripped one mine and was seriously injured while a local man was injured by another. Rangers responded and while investigating one of the officers stepped on another mine and was killed - he was turned into a pile of unrecognizable meat. Seven other officers were also injured by the blast. The mines were described as "improvised land-planted mines".

The perps are believed to be part of a violent new terrorist group who are trying to move into the mainly Buddhist area to take control of it.

View attachment 631349

View attachment 631350

View attachment 631351

View attachment 631352

5. Same.
View attachment 631353

View attachment 631354

7. Wait for it...
View attachment 631355

8. Wait for it....
View attachment 631356

9. Patience pays off...
View attachment 631357

View attachment 631358

11. Closed casket, me thinks....
View attachment 631359
"Unrecognizable Meat" There's a phrase for Ya! I love it! Only 1 Dead eh? Tragic,very tragic;Especially when there was the potential for So Much More!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
How about smart mines and booby traps with AI cameras that will only detonate the device if the camera detects a police badge worn on the potential target? Regular civilians passing by? Mine does not go boom. Police badge detected? Firing sequence initiates, capacitors open, sending current into primer...

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned

View attachment 631349

View attachment 631350

View attachment 631351

View attachment 631352

5. Same.
View attachment 631353

View attachment 631354

7. Wait for it...
View attachment 631355

8. Wait for it....
View attachment 631356

9. Patience pays off...
View attachment 631357