disaster That's Some Good Shit (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
What was that. I have heard of people doing some shit in ballons. But that looked like an aresol can, of air freshener or something.

What do they put in the ballons anyway, normally....?
Was that it? Why would people do stuff like that??

Drugs are NOWHERE near as good as they used to be in the late 90's...
Haha it all looks made up and anything now. Including all the legal shit that does MORE damage that XTC used to back in the day....

Whoops.
Just rewatched.....

Bet his mate was shitting it BIG STYLE cos he just gave him some air freshener in a ballon... (Maybe)
Imagine explain THAT to the ambulance.

KnobHead!!!!

spycosis

This user was banned
What was that. I have heard of people doing some shit in ballons. But that looked like an aresol can, of air freshener or something.

Haha it all looks made up and anything now. Including all the legal shit that does MORE damage that XTC used to back in the day....

Whoops.
Just rewatched.....

Bet his mate was shitting it BIG STYLE cos he just gave him some air freshener in a ballon... (Maybe)

KnobHead!!!!
I lot of people do balloons over squirty cream aerosols because the propellant in those is nitrous oxide (laughing gas)

Whoops.
Just rewatched.....

KnobHead!!!!
I think it’s called a whippet. (It’s not aerosol). It’s like nitrous oxide but a different gas. Spray can cool whip has that gas where you buff it? It fucks you up for a few. Of course severe brain damage or death can occur cause you pass out on it. But effects only last like 30sec. If you come out of it of course. I never did it but guys I knew did.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Is that a tortoise or a meat pie?

Screenshot_20230312-102401_Chrome.jpg

Back