The Beauty of Iran

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
These scoundrels on the other hand.... we should make their streets self illuminating glass.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
have you ever been to iran?
yeah, thought so.
also the people in the second vid are the minority of extremely orthodox jews(as the vid states), they do not represent an entire community.

have to admit the title made me laugh. the vid was even worse, shoving in some pics of a nice view, a kitty and some europian women to set the mood. i've seen some pathetic propaganda before but this one takes the cake..

All the Iranians I've ever met (and I've met quite a few....ermmm mainly street drug dealers in Tokyo lol) were really quite nice guys...only half the Jews i've met...no actually less than half were likable....the rest were total cunts

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Jews are generally unlikable people. They are crude, think that they are better than you, they bitch and complain about everything, they have hysterical hissy fits when they don't get their way..

The only Iranian I've ever met works at a corner store and smiles when I tell him fuck the Jews on my way out of the store.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
have you ever been to iran?
yeah, thought so.
also the people in the second vid are the minority of extremely orthodox jews(as the vid states), they do not represent an entire community.

I plan on traveling to Iran if I can ever save up enough money.

I know that the people in the second video are an extreme example mainly because of the obsession with their religion, so let me think of another group of Jews without religion.

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
These scoundrels on the other hand.... we should make their streets self illuminating glass.

any form of ultra-extremism is shitty... whether it's heebies or nazi poofs. They all are blinded by their own selfish desperate radical beliefs, and there simply isn't enough room on this planet for people like that.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
any form of ultra-extremism is shitty... whether it's heebies or nazi poofs. They all are blinded by their own selfish desperate radical beliefs, and there simply isn't enough room on this planet for people like that.

Is it extreme for you to want a land of your own people as your ancestors had for thousands of years? Or is it extreme to have absolutely no racial loyalty to the point that you don't mind a black bedding down with a White and ruining the blood of both races forever?

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
I plan on traveling to Iran if I can ever save up enough money.

I know that the people in the second video are an extreme example mainly because of the obsession with their religion, so let me think of another group of Jews without religion.

are you kidding me? how the fuck could jews kill innocent people when they were a minority? thats just absored. have you heared of the pogrom?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom
jews have always been hated in the soviet union, its why most escaped as soon as it was possible.
i would say during those years mostly ww2 alot of innocent people were killed, but not by the jews but the nazis that invaded the soviet union.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
are you kidding me? how the fuck could jews kill innocent people when they were a minority? thats just absored. have you heared of the pogrom?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogrom
jews have always been hated in the soviet union, its why most escaped as soon as it was possible.
i would say during those years mostly ww2 alot of innocent people were killed, but not by the jews but the nazis that invaded the soviet union.

The fact that so many Jews ran the Soviet Union was the fact they were hated so much. And the pogroms were absolutely called for after the Jews atrocious behavior.

They've been kicked out in mass of every European nation at one point in history or another but everyone else but then Jews is wrong, right?

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Is it extreme for you to want a land of your own people as your ancestors had for thousands of years? Or is it extreme to have absolutely no racial loyalty to the point that you don't mind a black bedding down with a White and ruining the blood of both races forever?
race mixing is acually very good for us, while i dont believe two diferent cultures can get along, gene mixing creates stronger, healthier and better human beings.

orthodox jews, arabs and indian people are a good example of this, they only breed within their own people, which is why the rate of crippled and unhealthy offsprings is so high among them.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
race mixing is acually very good for us, while i dont believe two diferent cultures can get along, gene mixing creates stronger, healthier and better human beings.

orthodox jews, arabs and indian people are a good example of this, they only breed within their own people, which is why the rate of crippled and unhealthy offsprings is so high among them.

Yes that thing on the right looks so much stronger than the White child on the left.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
The fact that so many Jews ran the Soviet Union was the fact they were hated so much. And the pogroms were absolutely called for after the Jews atrocious behavior.

They've been kicked out in mass of every European nation at one point in history or another but everyone else but then Jews is wrong, right?
jews were always viewed different cause they never had their own country+given less rights they always had to struggle twice as much to get anywhere as anyone else. having an intruder get rich in your country while youre getting poor, ofc people would blame and hate the jews.

now instade of jews europe has arabs that are slowly but surely taking over. as i said i dont believe in multi culturisem so i believe theres gonna be a war brewing after europe realises what its done.

Zayad

groovy chicken
It's actually quite a lot harder for a half black/half white to get a bone marrow transplant or kidney, should they ever need one. Same goes for any multiracial person (Japanese/white, etc). Just saying.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
scratch that.:facepalm: what i meant was that inbreeding has a higher risk of inheriting genetic diseases, if a genetic mutation is common within a population, inbreeding will increase the chance of that mutation to occur.
breeding with another race doesnt necessarily mean theres no chance for genetic defects, just less chance of a mutation that already exists in the other parent.