the biggest snake i have ever seen

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
the biggest snake i have ever seen

i hope this is real.. ffs look at the size of the head

this snake was found in some forest in China, while clearing the land forest, there were 2 of them but this one died and the other one disappeared, the other one was about the same size, but more yellowish color.. god.. nature is freaky

Attachments

Iggy

CoNfUcKeD
Reticulated Pythons have a unique scale pattern but I still get them confused with Burmese. But then I haven't spent much time researching snakes like I have lizards.

OP
p4irs

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
with that size.. that thing might be able to swallow 3 men / medium size elephant

Deucalion

Fresh Meat
I very much doubt its a photoshop. A reticulated can grow up to 28ft, and are very heavy and thick in the body.

Deucalion;9098 said:
I very much doubt its a photoshop. A reticulated can grow up to 28ft, and are very heavy and thick in the body.

no doubt, they can, but the snake in the pic is easily over 30 -35 ft.
I had a burmese python that was 18 ft i donated it to Serpent Safari here in Gurnee Il (there is also one in the dells, my friend owns it, who happens to own the largest Anaconda in captivity and has an amazing collection of reptiles) and it was nowhere near the size of the snake in this pic.

***the pic in the op.

Elena

blah blah blah
fuckballs;9798 said:
no doubt, they can, but the snake in the pic is easily over 30 -35 ft.
I had a burmese python that was 18 ft i donated it to Serpent Safari here in Gurnee Il (there is also one in the dells, my friend owns it, who happens to own the largest Anaconda in captivity and has an amazing collection of reptiles) and it was nowhere near the size of the snake in this pic.

***the pic in the op.
I had a burm that was mean as hell!