accident The Bong Shop (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Skull81

卐 People Hater 卐
That’s it with the fucking shishas! We have a Turkish shit shop, too. I’d be happy if one drives in.

McM

ARSELING
they sell ridiculously expensive bongs
Yes, here too. It became an arts and crafts business meanwhile. But not bad.
In my time back then I took a piece of bamboo from the garden center and put it on a Granini juice bottle. They have these many dents in the glass where you can easily pick in holes with a pointy metal tool. They lasted for a month or two.. then the bamboo got stinky (serves as a filter) or the bottle fell apart at the point where the blaze always hit the glass.
At times we went to Amsterdam to buy chillums made from soapstone; I liked them more than bongs. A'dam was the nearest place you could buy this stuff back in the day.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Yes, here too. It became an arts and crafts business meanwhile. But not bad.
In my time back then I took a piece of bamboo from the garden center and put it on a Granini juice bottle. They have these many dents in the glass where you can easily pick in holes with a pointy metal tool. They lasted for a month or two.. then the bamboo got stinky (serves as a filter) or the bottle fell apart at the point where the blaze always hit the glass.
At times we went to Amsterdam to buy chillums made from soapstone; I liked them more than bongs. A'dam was the nearest place you could buy this stuff back in the day.
NICE! 😤😤🤯
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Back