The Brexit Farce (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
well that went south real quick,
We need something, if not trump then somebody with some balls
Yes we need someone to tell the eu to fuck off. But the problem is there are rich powerful people telling the politicians what to do.

Vwj

NewbieX
Thing I can’t understand is where did the government get the idea that we need a deal, that seems all they wanna say about it,
“We want the best deal, it’s what the people voted for” no they fucking didn’t, they voted out

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Thing I can’t understand is where did the government get the idea that we need a deal, that seems all they wanna say about it,
“We want the best deal, it’s what the people voted for” no they fucking didn’t, they voted out
And I forgot Northern Ireland situation over the border.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I think both topics are intertwined in some fashion
Yep! That "Evil" Trump is all for the UK leaving the EU! I still think we need a Trump/Farage type politician in charge of the UK Brexit right now. May and Corbyn have turned this Country into a fucking joke in these so called negotiations with the EU. it's not a negotiation, its a fucking surrender!

Vwj

NewbieX
Soooo, she’s got another extension till the end of October, hmm me thinks she’s waiting to get a second referendum, as she would of had 3 year to try to sort it out, 2 of them on a deal that nobody wanted, and nobody saw, and nobody liked
So the choice would be all the 1/2 deals they keep putting forward, or a second referendum, but there will not be a no deal what the people voted for

Dolly

Uppity cunt
The irony of voting in a referendum to take control of our futures and yet again we have fucking Brussels dictating the timetable. This is all down to macron behaving like a petulant toddler with his mummywife who has been enabling this behavour since she groomed him.

Vwj

NewbieX
Now that Scottish cunt is getting in on it saying there’s now time for a second referendum, she’s already lost 2, fuck off

Back