The brutal art of Jon E(vil)

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
When you gonna auction that cat skin jacket? I may know an interested party.

Hello 1Stinkbean, I heard you were asking about my jacket/vest.
Here area few pics..
l made a "Pleb Hat" out of cat skins as well.
There are couple more skins to go onto the vest so it is a bit incomplete but Damm l am looking forward to winter this year..

The skin on the hat that has the variety of colours has a funny story behind it.
All skins were roadkill..

Me... "Hey Jon-E(vil), you know that cat we skinned and dealt with over the weekend..??"

Jon E(vil)... "Yea, what of it..??"

Me.... " We ate Mr Socks"....:rofl:

Still makes me laugh that conversation
Skin 1.jpg
Skin 2.jpg
Skin 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
Hello 1Stinkbean, I heard you were asking about my jacket/vest.
Here area few pics..
l made a "Pleb Hat" out of cat skins as well.
There are couple more skins to go onto the vest so it is a bit incomplete but Damm l am looking forward to winter this year..

The skin on the hat that has the variety of colours has a funny story behind it.
All skins were roadkill..

Me... "Hey Jon-E(vil), you know that cat we skinned and dealt with over the weekend..??"

Jon E(vil)... "Yea, what of it..??"

Me.... " We ate Mr Socks"....:rofl:

Still makes me laugh that conversation

I do remember the roadkill part, the pics and the fact it was in need of “fleshing out”. You said it took about 30 pelts, also you mentioned about half were still good enough to eat. Someone doubted you and said that you weren’t actually eating them, then you told them how to eat cat, butter and garlic if memory serves. I laugh to this day about that. Curious though, what does domestic cat taste like? I’ve eaten cougar and it was nasty, synthetic tasting, like the smell of burned plastic. Kinda gagged me.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
I do remember the roadkill part, the pics and the fact it was in need of “fleshing out”. You said it took about 30 pelts, also you mentioned about half were still good enough to eat. Someone doubted you and said that you weren’t actually eating them, then you told them how to eat cat, butter and garlic if memory serves. I laugh to this day about that. Curious though, what does domestic cat taste like? I’ve eaten cougar and it was nasty, synthetic tasting, like the smell of burned plastic. Kinda gagged me.

Hello 1Stinkbean,

I had about 30 pelts but l either screwed up the tanning process or gave them away. Where l live now it's harder to find them. But i have one and a couple mouse skins in the freezer. Just waiting for everything to open back up again, ran out of tanning solution.

Cat has a base taste faintly like chicken, with an oily taste and the texture of a steak. It depends what the owner has been feeding them as to what it tastes like after that i guess, because there has always been some variance. So never the same. But it is best flavored somehow.
I would love to try feral cat but they aren't as stupid as domestic ones and don't get run over.

Rabbit that's been road killed sounds like what Cougar might taste like, l tried it a few times and can't get it to flavor right. Jon-E(vil) found a pet rabbit road killed one day, best rabbit l ever had. l think it was angora because it's coat had been trimmed, really soft fur.

Regards Ralph

1Stinkbean

Niggardly
That’s fucken crazy awesome. Thanks for the hat pics, thing looks like something worn in the medieval years. I like it. Hope some leftist’s cunt doesn’t burst when you wear it in public. That damn jacket had promise. I hate domestic cats that people let roam, fuckers kill everything indigenous. So, when I saw that jacket...well it kinda motivated me to put on my bidding lid.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
That’s fucken crazy awesome. Thanks for the hat pics, thing looks like something worn in the medieval years. I like it. Hope some leftist’s cunt doesn’t burst when you wear it in public. That damn jacket had promise. I hate domestic cats that people let roam, fuckers kill everything indigenous. So, when I saw that jacket...well it kinda motivated me to put on my bidding lid.

:D:D Thanks,

People stare at it, but don't have the balls to ask me about it.
If they do ask about the cat skins etc, it usually follows a typical line of questions.

"What are they..??" "Cats.."
"That's sick.." "Means nothing to me"
"What about the owners" " I don't care, it's a domestic animal dead on the road, I am entitled to it.."

If the conversation goes any further it's usually...

"Have you eaten them..??" "Yes, tastes unique.."

"Your Sick" "Tell that to 1 billion asians"

Almost always, people think they have the high moral standing on the discussion, but it quickly goes from underneath them.

I think it's the bored look on my face they notice after the first question. It is very hard to make me feel guilty about things i enjoy doing.
Especially since it's a hobby that is soo rare as this.

Jon E(vil)

True gore artist.
September.

The original Ronnie McNutsack video was posted on TikTok. That led to my version on Twitter getting over 4000 views in two days. A few people were retweeting to annoy others then Twit locked the account and 5 videos were 'removed'.
Strange how some people/spastics who can clearly read english cant make sense of a very simple description.

Attachments

• EhU8n2DUcAAemV_.jpg
    EhU8n2DUcAAemV_.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 3
  • EhU8neTUcAAQ5pn.jpg
    EhU8neTUcAAQ5pn.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3
  • EhU8npaVoAEcuA4.jpg
    EhU8npaVoAEcuA4.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3
  • EipkDfgXcAMg_-c.jpg
    EipkDfgXcAMg_-c.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 3
  • EgfZ0iPUYAA2g88.jpg
    EgfZ0iPUYAA2g88.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3
  • EfUUNYsVoAEmUVM.jpg
    EfUUNYsVoAEmUVM.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
:D:D Thanks,

People stare at it, but don't have the balls to ask me about it.
If they do ask about the cat skins etc, it usually follows a typical line of questions.

"What are they..??" "Cats.."
"That's sick.." "Means nothing to me"
"What about the owners" " I don't care, it's a domestic animal dead on the road, I am entitled to it.."

If the conversation goes any further it's usually...

"Have you eaten them..??" "Yes, tastes unique.."

"Your Sick" "Tell that to 1 billion asians"

Almost always, people think they have the high moral standing on the discussion, but it quickly goes from underneath them.

I think it's the bored look on my face they notice after the first question. It is very hard to make me feel guilty about things i enjoy doing.
Especially since it's a hobby that is soo rare as this.
Well,U know what I always say? Suck some Boar Cock! U Fkn Pansies! Lmfao...SP