The Camp Keddie Murders (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lily lou

Rookie
I only believe on what I see or can be scientifically proven. That being said I respect the dead and believe in positive and negative energy. The so called "ghosts" or the theory that they might exist don't scare me. Evil skin and bone people concern me more than "them".
The house I lived had mixed energy or something. But we never saw anything .
Going to Camp Keddie is just creepy because you know what happened there. The people around are odd too. Transients , hobo camps .... criminal element , yes. And all in a beautiful area.

lily lou

Rookie
This was Tina Sharp who was taken from Cabin 28. All that was ever found was her skull years later.
acd9f4ef2e7d72e47c7150a1815015e7.jpeg

lily lou

Rookie
Excellent read! I was trying to remember the name of that movie. Did someone say drugs?
Drugs as in a motive ? I think that was a theory and a good one. The boys did do drugs and a number one suspect had his young son in the house that night but was locked in a bedroom with the younger boys and unharmed . This area has been a drug haven for ages so it would not surprise me.

girl101

Forum Veteran
[quoise="Laceration, post: 593936, member: 98603"]I'd love to visit an alleged "haunted house". I have to know what the fuzz is about.
It is not so great . Even standing over the site of the cabin made me sick and my son said he could smell a sick sweet smell. My husband wouldn't speak.

I also lived in house a couple were murdered in. I was pregnant and remodeling the home and would find blood pools (dried) under flooring . I felt something bet never harmed. What sucked was that during the trial the media filmed my house almost weekly and when the defense attorneys came it upset me as they were being very disrespectful. I asked them to leave and come back with police. Still would not leave so I had to find my .38 because they became agaggressive. They left.[/QUOTE]
do you still live in that house? whatever became of that house?

lily lou

Rookie
It is not so great . Even standing over the site of the cabin made me sick and my son said he could smell a sick sweet smell. My husband wouldn't speak.

I also lived in house a couple were murdered in. I was pregnant and remodeling the home and would find blood pools (dried) under flooring . I felt something bet never harmed. What sucked was that during the trial the media filmed my house almost weekly and when the defense attorneys came it upset me as they were being very disrespectful. I asked them to leave and come back with police. Still would not leave so I had to find my .38 because they became agaggressive. They left.
do you still live in that house? whatever became of that house?[/QUOTE]
After the birth of my daughter we moved out because she was constantly sick . Her doctor said something in the home (mold , dust from remodeling. ...) was the cause. The house is still standing and has had little remodeling but it just looks ratty . Nobody stays in it very long and it is now a Bed And Breakfast .
The house has great potential but when we had it the home needed new plumbing , a new roof , new insulation and had damage from souvenir collectors . Somebody would have to put a lot of money into it to make it a good home. We bought it for $ 28, 000 in the mid 90's and similar houses were going for 100-125 thousand . The last time it sold it went for $55, 000 . From what I heard last the media and souvenir collectors hound the inhabitants or visitors and run them off. The murders were 22 years ago and people still obsess over it . I still get calls from media for interviews.

girl101

Forum Veteran
do you still live in that house? whatever became of that house?
After the birth of my daughter we moved out because she was constantly sick . Her doctor said something in the home (mold , dust from remodeling. ...) was the cause. The house is still standing and has had little remodeling but it just looks ratty . Nobody stays in it very long and it is now a Bed And Breakfast .
The house has great potential but when we had it the home needed new plumbing , a new roof , new insulation and had damage from souvenir collectors . Somebody would have to put a lot of money into it to make it a good home. We bought it for $ 28, 000 in the mid 90's and similar houses were going for 100-125 thousand . The last time it sold it went for $55, 000 . From what I heard last the media and souvenir collectors hound the inhabitants or visitors and run them off. The murders were 22 years ago and people still obsess over it . I still get calls from media for interviews.[/QUOTE]
remind me not to stay at that bed breakfest.

do have any pictures of the house or can you show us on google maps?

lily lou

Rookie
The house has great potential but when we had it the home needed new plumbing , a new roof , new insulation and had damage from souvenir collectors . Somebody would have to put a lot of money into it to make it a good home. We bought it for $ 28, 000 in the mid 90's and similar houses were going for 100-125 thousand . The last time it sold it went for $55, 000 . From what I heard last the media and souvenir collectors hound the inhabitants or visitors and run them off. The murders were 22 years ago and people still obsess over it . I still get calls from media for interviews.

do have any pictures of the house or can you show us on google maps?[/QUOTE]
I will take some pictures this week and post them. The killers name is Scott Panetti and he has a colorful record . But promise to get you pics and get them up.

lily lou

Rookie

do have any pictures of the house or can you show us on google maps?[/QUOTE]
I will take some pictures this week and post them. The killers name is Scott Panetti and he has a colorful record . But promise to get you pics and get them up.

girl101

Forum Veteran

I will take some pictures this week and post them. The killers name is Scott Panetti and he has a colorful record . But promise to get you pics and get them up.[/QUOTE]
thanks cant wait hear more stories and see the pictures

girl101

Forum Veteran

I will take some pictures this week and post them. The killers name is Scott Panetti and he has a colorful record . But promise to get you pics and get them up.[/QUOTE]
do you know the bed and breakfest name. i wonder if they have a website.

lily lou

Rookie
girl101 9818 said:
do you know the bed and breakfest name. i wonder if they have a website.[/QUOTE]
I promise not to disapoint. I have jewelry that belonged to the murdered couple that I found in the yard. The surviving children did not want it so I will post pictures . My former boss has a sister that was also married the the killer and some of the things he did to Janey were just evil . At the murder trial Scott defended himself and called JFK , Hitler amongst others to testify. His sister and I had a huge fight when I heard recordings of her coaching him on playing insane . It got crazy.

lily lou

Rookie
[Qdon'tE="girl101, post: 619818, member: 1220"]I will take some pictures this week and post them. The killers name is Scott Panetti and he has a colorful record . But promise to get you pics and get them up.[/QUOTE]
do you know the bed and breakfest name. i wonder if they have a website.[/QUOTE]
I don't think it dors but I will get the pics . I think the address was 709 Austin St Fredericksburg Tx 78624. If wrong I will get the right address . I tried to forget that house and time in life because my late ex was so abusive. But don't fret I will deliver all you want to know.

Back