The Canary in the Coal Mine (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

"so what if companies have policy's of only hiring women, so what if innocent men go to prison"

I don't think this kid realizes the affect of what he is actually advocating here! It wasn't too long ago that this level of attitude was directed towards women, now we see this backwards shift in attitude towards men! People like this forget that when you live by the sword you die by the sword, he is in no means immune to these affects and society will cast him aside like the rest. Its not good when you see other men advocating for second class citizenship for their sex, his message will only serve to redpill more men that will turn their backs on society! And that's when the real fun starts!

Don't hate this kid, he is simply the canary in the coal mine.

DemiCock

Lurker
Nothing is more dangerous than someone spewing verbal sewage out of their mouth and presenting it as intelligent pondered opinions. Unfortunately like you said this level of sugar coated retardation only serves to radicalize young men and send them down the redpilled pipeline.

Theseus

King Of Athens
Are own stupidity will me are undoing im just watching it happen one day at a time 🍿

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
This guy is a total FUCKWIT I couldn't finish watching this. I can't stand people who sit upon a pedestal gloating and lecturing about their own self perceived ideas and assumptions about everyone else. They're always over privileged Mummy boys who never worked a hard day in their life but pretend to be one that works hardest. I'll bet a million bucks if he broke his back and had to live on disability or if his house caught fire and he lost everything he owns he wouldn't be saying any of that shit, he'd be crying about how hard life is. He needs to shut the fuck up!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This guy is a total FUCKWIT I couldn't finish watching this. I can't stand people who sit upon a pedestal gloating and lecturing about their own self perceived ideas and assumptions about everyone else. They're always over privileged Mummy boys who never worked a hard day in their life but pretend to be one that works hardest. I'll bet a million bucks if he broke his back and had to live on disability or if his house caught fire and he lost everything he owns he wouldn't be saying any of that shit, he'd be crying about how hard life is. He needs to shut the fuck up!
This generation has only known prosperity. They are too young to remember a recession, have not had parents or even grand parents who lived through the Great Depression, have not known war or rationing or anything else really.

They have suffered so little that they have to make up injustices to plead to, kind of like wearing an intellectual hair shirt...

Punisher_1

This user was banned
I have worked in two environments that were like this. Diversity hires and the like. Simply it does not work. Simply the workplace is inefficient and toxic. The State implemented a ratio of race at the work place. It was clear who did not show up to work and played games for years on end. Simply created more animosity and a clear proof diversity hiring is a total failure.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Nothing is more dangerous than someone spewing verbal sewage out of their mouth and presenting it as intelligent pondered opinions. Unfortunately like you said this level of sugar coated retardation only serves to radicalize young men and send them down the redpilled pipeline.
It doesn't help that he looks like a little cock head desperate for a really toxic man to belt his head in...

DemiCock

Lurker
This generation has only known prosperity. They are too young to remember a recession, have not had parents or even grand parents who lived through the Great Depression, have not known war or rationing or anything else really.

They have suffered so little that they have to make up injustices to plead to, kind of like wearing an intellectual hair shirt...
Said every older person in history ever. Like sorry an entire generation cant suffer as much as you think they should, simply because you did? If anything its a sign each generation is generally more intelligent, also considering how many people strive for a college education despite it being made financially impossible by boomers who "suffered"

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Said every older person in history ever. Like sorry an entire generation cant suffer as much as you think they should, simply because you did? If anything its a sign each generation is generally more intelligent, also considering how many people strive for a college education despite it being made financially impossible by boomers who "suffered"
What ever you do do not stop sucking your dad's dick. You are probably a vegan and in dire need of dad's daily protein shake...

...ignorant cunt...

Failed man child...

And it's not Demicock it's Daddies cock...

"Strived for a college education".

Well, how is it going after 3 long years of CRT, LGBTQI, Systemic Racism 101, Trans studies and Queer theory college study?

Apart from sucking dad's dick how is the burger flipping going or are you just on the game as a male to female trans woman giving $5 BJs to niggers?

Last edited:

DemiCock

Lurker
What ever you do do not stop sucking your dad's dick. You are probably a vegan and in dire need of dad's daily protein shake...

...ignorant cunt...

Failed man child...

And it's not Demicock it's Daddies cock...

"Strived for a college education".

Well, how is it going after 3 long years of CRT, LGBTQI, Systemic Racism 101, Trans studies and Queer theory college study?

Apart from sucking dad's dick how is the burger flipping going or are you just on the game as a male to female trans woman giving $5 BJs to niggers?
ok boomer, i don't expect u to understand its beyond you, say something worth saying, not racist white noise. I can see u furiously typing that reply in my head and I wonder if the thought you're wrong has ever once crossed your mind. Like you just kind of went off there on a racist tangent and kind of accidentally agreed with me that college is bullshit, but old white people like you still gotta make money. I get that its probably frustrating that people dont die of polio at 30 anymore but unfortunately things progress. And people get smarter. Also ur profile is a crossdresser/killer so i appreciate your inclusivity to the trans community

wiggins

Forum Veteran
ok boomer, i don't expect u to understand its beyond you, say something worth saying, not racist white noise. I can see u furiously typing that reply in my head and I wonder if the thought you're wrong has ever once crossed your mind. Like you just kind of went off there on a racist tangent and kind of accidentally agreed with me that college is bullshit, but old white people like you still gotta make money. I get that its probably frustrating that people dont die of polio at 30 anymore but unfortunately things progress. And people get smarter. Also ur profile is a crossdresser/killer so i appreciate your inclusivity to the trans community
Now come over here and suck mummies cock you young queer nigger trans it thing you...

1673401265393.png

"Now-proudly-serving-you-you-dirty-nigger- bitch-!"

Oh, and you might want to bone up on your grammar, it's a little untidy.

I know they probably replaced grammar classes with some kind of soy boy LGBTQI thing and as a nigger you don't use the letter 'c' but try and act a little more white.

Last edited:

Appendix

Splinter In Your Eye
"so what if companies have policy's of only hiring women, so what if innocent men go to prison"

I don't think this kid realizes the affect of what he is actually advocating here! It wasn't too long ago that this level of attitude was directed towards women, now we see this backwards shift in attitude towards men! People like this forget that when you live by the sword you die by the sword, he is in no means immune to these affects and society will cast him aside like the rest. Its not good when you see other men advocating for second class citizenship for their sex, his message will only serve to redpill more men that will turn their backs on society! And that's when the real fun starts!

Don't hate this kid, he is simply the canary in the coal mine.

What drugs is he on? I want to be able to see so clearly as well...... What insight he has in the worlds workings. Nobel prize material!!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Hey Demi, hope I didn't scare you off?

You still sucking your dad's cock? As I said, don't stop as the protein will help alleviate any vegan dietary deficiency diseases you may be suffering from.

Just trying to help...

DemiCock

Lurker
Hey Demi, hope I didn't scare you off?

You still sucking your dad's cock? As I said, don't stop as the protein will help alleviate any vegan dietary deficiency diseases you may be suffering from.

Just trying to help...
No you didn't scare me off don't worry. Was high, though you were picking an argument with me and responded. I meant what I said, but I'll admit you weren't really coming at me.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
No you didn't scare me off don't worry. Was high, though you were picking an argument with me and responded. I meant what I said, but I'll admit you weren't really coming at me.
My dear friend Demi,

Thank you so much for your response. I wasn't coming for you, just arguing from boredom really...

Hope your high was good!

Wiggins... esq.

Back