The Crab Is The Starsign for Cancer, Right? (1 Viewer)

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Been smoking 25+ years now, kind of goes hand in hand with the speed. If I have a couple of days without it, then I don't smoke at all, no cravings, nothing. I'd love to quit the cigs.
I have a ecig vape thing, 15squid 20 bottle atleast 25 days. Clean healthy, you won't look back. Innokin endura I think. Cheap and healthy. All that extra speed!! Go for it! If you find it's shit ill buy it off you. Menthol chill only, get the nip which is needed. I'll be honest, I had days I had to wait for pubs to shut then go out collecting bingers. Nightly. I know load round here who do. That broke me mentally. Now I'm a gay vaper. But nobody will say it to my face.
I do recommend mate honestly. But get a good one, innokin endura or whatever they do now. Good luck.

Maybe Maggot

send bobs
I have a ecig vape thing, 15squid 20 bottle atleast 25 days. Clean healthy, you won't look back. Innokin endura I think. Cheap and healthy. All that extra speed!! Go for it! If you find it's shit ill buy it off you. Menthol chill only, get the nip which is needed. I'll be honest, I had days I had to wait for pubs to shut then go out collecting bingers. Nightly. I know load round here who do. That broke me mentally. Now I'm a gay vaper. But nobody will say it to my face.
I do recommend mate honestly. But get a good one, innokin endura or whatever they do now. Good luck.
I've tried quite a few, all different types. I never found one that gave me a strong enough hit, so I always ended up having a ciggie after I had the vape lol.
That was a few years back though, maybe they've improved since then. I'll try again I think, anything is better that the toxic shit I'm breathing in (says the speed freak).

Bill M

The Murricane
No, why would speak in code about dick
tenor (1).gif

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I've tried quite a few, all different types. I never found one that gave me a strong enough hit, so I always ended up having a ciggie after I had the vape lol.
That was a few years back though, maybe they've improved since then. I'll try again I think, anything is better that the toxic shit I'm breathing in (says the speed freak).
They have certainly improved. I struggled for years to get used to them. I'd be tapping fags any chance. But they have improved. You don't get the initial hit which cigs give but if you don't go without for too long you never reach that point. I take mine to bed.
Financially tho, a £25 squid vape and £15 for 20 bottles of 10ml menthol chill. No nasty cough anymore. Although I get a cough and I think as it's oil it's harder to get up. Happens at night. I couldn't spend £20 on bines a day. Feck that shit. That's a teenth. Teenth = much more enjoyment. And destruction to my body. My left leg is currently in a bad way. Couple of misses. I should seek help but I kinda have had enough. Something is happening as I can't lift as much. Why? I have no ideas. I feel fluey. I thought about stabbing it earlier to see if anything leaked out. But fuck it.
Do you intraveen said speed? As that's nice.
I lived in a scutty shared house once and we'd get woke up by the whizz addict having screaming arguments with his invisible ginger bitch of an ex. Unless she really was invisible?
Next time you try get fags look at ecigs but not tobacco or gay fruits, you want the nip from the menthol. It may be good for you matey

Maybe Maggot

send bobs
They have certainly improved. I struggled for years to get used to them. I'd be tapping fags any chance. But they have improved. You don't get the initial hit which cigs give but if you don't go without for too long you never reach that point. I take mine to bed.
Financially tho, a £25 squid vape and £15 for 20 bottles of 10ml menthol chill. No nasty cough anymore. Although I get a cough and I think as it's oil it's harder to get up. Happens at night. I couldn't spend £20 on bines a day. Feck that shit. That's a teenth. Teenth = much more enjoyment. And destruction to my body. My left leg is currently in a bad way. Couple of misses. I should seek help but I kinda have had enough. Something is happening as I can't lift as much. Why? I have no ideas. I feel fluey. I thought about stabbing it earlier to see if anything leaked out. But fuck it.
Do you intraveen said speed? As that's nice.
I lived in a scutty shared house once and we'd get woke up by the whizz addict having screaming arguments with his invisible ginger bitch of an ex. Unless she really was invisible?
Next time you try get fags look at ecigs but not tobacco or gay fruits, you want the nip from the menthol. It may be good for you matey
Okay, I'll get the e-cigs, you get the leg checked out, and we got ourselves a deal.
High five!thatsnice

Users who are viewing this thread