The Dangers of using the toilet in Australia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
An Australian woman was bitten by a snake hiding in her toilet, the BBC reports.

Helen Richards, 59, was going to the bathroom in a relative’s Brisbane home when a five-foot carpet python hiding in her toilet delivered her a non-venomous bite.

“I jumped up with my pants down and turned around to see what looked like a longneck turtle receding back into the bowl,” Richards told The Courier Mail newspaper.

Snake handler Jasmine Zeleny told the BBC that the reptiles often seek out water in toilets when the weather is hot and the climate dry, as it is now across much of the country. A record-breaking heatwave has been scorching parts of southeast Australia in recent weeks.

“Unfortunately, the snake’s preferred exit point was blocked after being spooked by Helen sitting down, and it lashed out in fear,” Zeleny told the BBC. “By the time I got there, she had trapped the snake and calmed down. Helen treated the whole situation like a champion.”
upload_2019-1-25_6-3-27.jpeg

McM

ARSELING
We have a very old joke/saying (a rhyme) here about a ghost who hides in the toilet bowl and if someone is shitting too long he gets bitten in the balls.

Last edited:

Rigor79

Sir_Mortis
This user was banned
Maybe she oughta know how to keep the sand out of her vagina?
sand.png

mrln

silent ghost
next time,flush a bunch of toilet paper down so it would blind the snake. then sit and do yer bidness

Back