THE DEMENTIA DOLLS

New project: "THE DEMENTIA DOLLS" is featuring some dolls i've put outside for the pleasure. They are dolls i handmade some months, years ago. They are old and rejected. I hope to experiment something with them.Perhaps, the decay, our one ... or are they communicating with the underworld, the madness and other crazy feelings. You can now see them online. All have been destroyed, you have only the photos.
"The dementia dolls give me a feeling of old rituals, like being reminded of something ancient and buried-but also new and just born? Something beautiful, but hidden, a thing that should be buried in a grave, but has emerged to climb the trees. Strange. Spooky. Like a memory that never goes away, always looking down upon you."

See more here :
http://www.damagedcorpse.com/dolls/z_dementia_images.htm

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Noice! I see the cra-cra in all of us in these dolls. For some reason I am taken to A place the Blair Witch might have visited!

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
New project: "THE DEMENTIA DOLLS" is featuring some dolls i've put outside for the pleasure. They are dolls i handmade some months, years ago. They are old and rejected. I hope to experiment something with them.Perhaps, the decay, our one ... or are they communicating with the underworld, the madness and other crazy feelings. You can now see them online. All have been destroyed, you have only the photos.
"The dementia dolls give me a feeling of old rituals, like being reminded of something ancient and buried-but also new and just born? Something beautiful, but hidden, a thing that should be buried in a grave, but has emerged to climb the trees. Strange. Spooky. Like a memory that never goes away, always looking down upon you."

See more here :
http://www.damagedcorpse.com/dolls/z_dementia_images.htm

Nice collection. I thought the last one was amazing, its a very fine example.

Have you ever considered putting these fine talents to use in the SPX industry ??

P

Psycho Lady

Very spooky. Good thing is they probably discourage people from robbing u. Thanks 4 sharing!