The disappearance of Tara Calico (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
And people still think Epstein's island is a joke... not.

I think a whole lotta shit, just went down with the ship.

pustulance

Rookie
View attachment 364242
This picture was taken on a plane.
Not a doubt in my mind.
Both children are terribly frightened.
Not a doubt in my mind.
She is very scared, yet angry. Can see it in her eyes.
The boy, is overwhelmed with fear.
That's no plane, that's the back of a panel truck. The most obvious indication is that you can see the slide-panel door with door handle along the left side of the photo, with basic car door locking mechanism. No air seal whatsoever. I don't know of any plane that has a door like that, but I sure have driven a lot of panel trucks like that. And a plane with shitty wood panels and those cheap rivets? No way. Plus there's a bunch of old blankets, pillows, a paperback and junk that obviously has been piled in there for quite some time, like someone is basically living back there. They made their mobile abduction/rape machine as comfy as they cared to bother with. Of course the children are terribly frightened, they've been fucking abducted, they're tied up & duct taped, they don't know if they're going to get hurt, raped or killed. Doesn't indicate anything about being on a plane. If that's a plane, it's an Econoline with wings. :trump:

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
I wish I could agree with you on this one, but there are a few videos around showing the inside of a few kidnap vans, and they are pretty will laid out, from all metal insides, completely sound proof walls, separate a/c ventilation.... once you enter all hope is lost

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Yea they aren’t the brightest, but who cares about them it’s the van and how it’s set up, you can snatch a person and be gone in the blink of an eye and the van blends in anywhere
There's cameras on every corner of every street, atleast where I live, but t I'm sure someone who makes a van like that , would be mindful of the cameras?

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
The cameras are a joke, where I live half of the cameras aren’t even recording, the other half only look for red light runners, and by the time they get any evidence, they will be long gone.....

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
1. probably some old amateur bondage-bedroom photo(also the eyes look playful and not in anyway frightened)
2. looks like two people taking the piss(what kind of kidnapper bindes their victim with toilet paper anyway?)
3. the "gag" is clearly drawn with a marker on the photo
[/QUOTE
I covered those points while you were off kumbayahing

Tara Leigh Calico (born February 28, 1969)[1] is an American woman who disappeared near her home in Belen, New Mexico on September 20, 1988. She is widely believed to have been kidnapped. In July 1989, a Polaroid photo of an unidentified young woman and boy, both bound and gagged, was televised to the public after it was found in a convenience store parking lot. Family friends thought the woman resembled Calico and contacted her mother, who then met with investigators and examined the Polaroid. She believed it was her daughter after taking "time, growth and lack of makeup" into consideration, and noted that a scar on the woman's leg was identical to one that Calico had. Scotland Yard analyzed the photo and concluded that the woman was Calico, but a second analysis by the Los Alamos National Laboratory disagreed. An FBI analysis of the photo was inconclusive.

Well, fuck, kids, this is why you don't get boyfriends. Lol. I'm bad at jokes

View attachment 364147View attachment 364148
What is the book laying beside her?

ogie

NewbieX
What is the book laying beside her?
its V.C. Andrews book called My Sweet Audrina, It was said to be her favorite book

download (1).jpg

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Deviant2 said:
This picture was taken on a plane.
Not a doubt in my mind.

You're wrong Deviant...that is most definitely not a plane.

TehBitch said:
Doesn't look like a plane to me..reports were made that a white windowless Toyota Cargo Van was parked in the same parking space the polaroid was found.

Teh Bitch is correct, that Polaroid shows the interior of an 80's era windowless Toyota Cargo Van.

Take a look at the pictures below.
The first picture shows the interior of an 80's era windowless Toyota Cargo Van.
Compare it with the Polaroid, it's obvious that it's the interior of a windowless Toyota Cargo Van.

cargovan2.jpg

cargovan1.jpeg

Regards,
-Ward

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Tara Leigh Calico (born February 28, 1969)[1] is an American woman who disappeared near her home in Belen, New Mexico on September 20, 1988. She is widely believed to have been kidnapped. In July 1989, a Polaroid photo of an unidentified young woman and boy, both bound and gagged, was televised to the public after it was found in a convenience store parking lot.

View attachment 364147View attachment 364148

Both of these disappearances are tied with the Boystown Pedophilia Ring operating out of Omaha, Nebraska in the '80's. There's a great book about it and a cancelled Discovery documentary. Evidently, the author outed George Bush as being one of the politicians involved and threatened Discovery Channel with legal action. This doc sometimes disappears off YT, so DL while you can.

Back