the Evil Dead remake coming - The original will be hard to top

saw it a while back now, if i'm honest i didn't enjoy it as much as the original at all.. i suppose it was ok but well yeh. saying that though i think part of my love for evil dead was that it didn't really take itself too seriously it was just a crazy melty gory tasteless comedy fest and that made it awesome lol

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
its pretty hard to top such a cult classic. havent seen the remake but id like to, technology and all. i already know it wont be as good as the first...

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
didnt bruce directed the last movie...i liked it...i like all of them to be honest theyre nuts

i remember bringing tevil dead to my friend and he totally disliked it for being so silly...sad..

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed
didnt bruce directed the last movie...i liked it...i like all of them to be honest theyre nuts

i remember bringing tevil dead to my friend and he totally disliked it for being so silly...sad..
Dont think everyone got it. I watched it recently and my wife commented on the fact that she thought it was stupid. But then, she already knows anything stupid is right up my street.

I loved it originally. Dont know if I would bother with the new one. Kinda loses the nostalgia of it all.

Getting fed up with all the remakes of films that are full of CGI stuff and special effects at the cost of the story. And the remakes of the remakes, don't get me started on that.