the family farm

OP
mrln

mrln

fuck the govt...
Yh i bet things would of been different if the family was black lol
not if they were originally farmers. color don't matter. and how do we know out of all them people at that auction,none could've been black? right? and if there were black farmers there,they did the right thing by their own. being a farmer...

ESABATM

Meme DMaster Of Disaster

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Um, sorry folks, this has all the hallmarks of clickbait. I can find no corroboration anywhere. There are literally no details provided, except "David". No local or regional news outlet posted the story, which absolutely would have happened. Gotta call bullshit here.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Prove it then. Nebraska has a pretty tight knit farmer community. Find me a local news outlet that carried this story. It would have been front page news in a rural community.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
Prove it then. Nebraska has a pretty tight knit farmer community. Find me a local news outlet that carried this story. It would have been front page news in a rural community.
calm your tits. i saw the same story months ago and thought it to be true. as did many other folks. so, why not just post the info where the validity of the story was in question instead of the "come at me bro" BS? it's just a story about a fucking farm not an all important subject like MMA which is worthy of a debate.