the family farm

Grand Mal Caesar

That green thing is not a dick!
calm your tits. i saw the same story months ago and thought it to be true. as did many other folks. so, why not just post the info where the validity of the story was in question instead of the "come at me bro" BS? it's just a story about a fucking farm not an all important subject like MMA which is worthy of a debate.
The lack of any verifiable information is enough to bring this story's validity to question.

The story offers no evidence as to whenther or not it really happened. It's up to the persons claiming that the story is real to supply evidence of it's validity. This one just looks like one of those unverifiable, "feel good" email stories that get fowarded around every so often.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
The lack of any verifiable information is enough to bring this story's validity to question.

The story offers no evidence as to whenther or not it really happened. It's up to the persons claiming that the story is real to supply evidence of it's validity. This one just looks like one of those unverifiable, "feel good" email stories that get fowarded around every so often.
agreed. the story appeared to be a faked since there was no credible or verifiable news source that published the story. when i first read it, though, i thought it was real. no harm, no foul.

my prior point was not suggesting the story was true rather why not just state that the story was unfounded and provide a link stating as such?

Grand Mal Caesar

That green thing is not a dick!
agreed. the story appeared to be a faked since there was no credible or verifiable news source that published the story. when i first read it, though, i thought it was real. no harm, no foul.

my prior point was not suggesting the story was true rather why not just state that the story was unfounded and provide a link stating as such?
The complete lack of details makes it obvious that the story is unfounded. If there was anything to this story, John Mellencamp and Willie Nelson would have wrote a duet and made a video of them performing it. A video that went viral, but only among country music fans and idiots who like shit just because it's viral. It also might have even got played on the jumbotron at some NASCAR events.

If it did happen... Maybe none of the farmers bid on it because they knew it was shit land for farming and that's the reason it's up for auction. Maybe they weren't being nice, they were just being dicks.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
The complete lack of details makes it obvious that the story is unfounded. If there was anything to this story, John Mellencamp and Willie Nelson would have wrote a duet and made a video of them performing it. A video that went viral, but only among country music fans and idiots who like shit just because it's viral. It also might have even got played on the jumbotron at some NASCAR events.

If it did happen... Maybe none of the farmers bid on it because they knew it was shit land for farming and that's the reason it's up for auction. Maybe they weren't being nice, they were just being dicks.
tbf, i don't know shit about auctions, farming, farmers or anything related to that so, when i read the story months ago i took it at face value. then, when various sources started pointing out the discrepancies it made sense that it was a faked story. too bad. would've been cool to see a nice song on a jumbotron...