The German Yin to the Chinese Yang of industrial accidents (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
butthurt german bitch
Help!! Rodmanii has poohed his pants again!
1659778063403.png

McM

ARSELING
I have good memories and I liked to work in steel factories from time to time. Thyssen, Krupp, and Mannesmann, had huge works here in the area until the 80's. Today it's much more automated and many places got closed.
My first job there was in '78 as I needed money for a new moped. 'Young worker' in a 2-kilometer-long steel mill and production line made in 1928.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
i see, a german fellow in the photo along with some, i assume, jewish whore, very german indeed
You are right about the Jewish whore but wrong about the German man.

I took this photo last year when you invited me to your bah mitzvah using 300 ASA film (you wanted 'hard photos' for your paper album and happily paid more for real film which was OK with me.)

The woman who was the Jewish whore, Rachael, was serious about you poohing your pants though. Was no bother as she took you to the bathroom, gave you a cold shower and put new clobber on and you were good to go!

rodmanii

This user was banned
You are right about the Jewish whore but wrong about the German man.

I took this photo last year when you invited me to your bah mitzvah using 300 ASA film (you wanted 'hard photos' for your paper album and happily paid more for real film which was OK with me.)

The woman who was the Jewish whore, Rachael, was serious about you poohing your pants though. Was no bother as she took you to the bathroom, gave you a cold shower and put new clobber on and you were good to go!
maybe the next time you will be able to produce a coherent text instead of coke fueled rambling, keep trying

IExist

I exist
That bike is the real champ
It's German made. Of course it's the true champ.

Leave it to the Germans to be professional, even in the wake of an industrial accident. This is why you don't see many accidents in properly developed countries...like Germany.

Ex Spatula King

Is no longer working :P
They sure didn't give a fuck about the potential danger. Although if that was my bike I'd be pissed that everyone just left it there to burn lol

Reject

This user was banned
We see industrial accidents all the time here from third world countries where semi trained staff are in charge of dangerous equipment.

This video is the opposite. No gore, no panic, no injuries just professionals doing it professionally..

Lol, shit my bicycle he said😂😂

Back