The guy who got his ass probed to shit illegally by cops in nm gets 1.6 mil (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Theres a thread on this, cant find it. This was settled fast. The cops couldnt find drugs on him, so they took him outside their jurisdiction and had him probed anally and enemas administered over and over while denying his protests and requests for a lawyer.

1.6 mil is the cost for a cop to rape a citizen via medical procedure and laugh about it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...f-invasive-anal-probing-gets-huge-settlement/

mrln

silent ghost
I didn't see anything of anyone getting busted for this. so the cops get away with this? and who pays this drug mule? tax payer dollars? new mexico is a fucked up state. id like to know these cops names,and expose them on the nets,as scumbags who abuse power and waste tax payers dollars. this story pisses me off...

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
1.6 mil is the cost for a cop to rape a citizen via medical procedure and laugh about it.
1. x-rayed
2. anus with fingers
3. anus with fingers
4. enema + defecate in front of doctors and police officers + searched stool
5. enema + defecate in front of doctors and police officers + searched stool
6. enema + defecate in front of doctors and police officers + searched stool
7. x-rayed
8. free colonoscopy

= 1.6 Mil $
Call me a whore but for 1.6 mil $ i would let them finger my ass a few times, give me some enemas, watch me take a dump and scan through my shit however much they want. I could live on that money for 50 years :goatse:

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
1. x-rayed
2. anus with fingers
3. anus with fingers
4. enema + defecate in front of doctors and police officers + searched stool
5. enema + defecate in front of doctors and police officers + searched stool
6. enema + defecate in front of doctors and police officers + searched stool
7. x-rayed
8. free colonoscopy

= 1.6 Mil $
Call me a whore but for 1.6 mil $ i would let them finger my ass a few times, give me some enemas, watch me take a dump and scan through my shit however much they want. I could live on that money for 50 years :goatse:
Not free. They tried to stick him with the bill. For real.

Back