The Hillside Stranglers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
It says."video unavailable" I searched and got another video anyway,thanks.

It's a YouTube video so might not be available to view across the pond. Sorry bout that.
Was from the Mugshots series.
They are a group of 45min documentaries on various criminals ranging from serial murderers, polygamists, mobsters and famous murder cases.
I like their Hillside docu as it includes images of crime scene pics and police documents.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Well,At least they named it adequately! They Raped and Killed by Strangulation,A bunch of Chicks,Then Chucked them off onto the Hillside,So what do U get??? U get the "HILLSIDE STRANGLERS"...Right?,lmao...SP

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
It's a YouTube video so might not be available to view across the pond. Sorry bout that.
Was from the Mugshots series.
They are a group of 45min documentaries on various criminals ranging from serial murderers, polygamists, mobsters and famous murder cases.
I like their Hillside docu as it includes images of crime scene pics and police documents.

Got it mate thanks.i used a free VPN. Fuck the internet laws. Can't view in England what's all that about?

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
They were there, they just made menu items out of real food, not pink slime.
And, let's be honest, there wasn't fuck all to do in the 70s but be active outdoors or get high on pot, acid and speed.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Gotta love reading this thread as a safely married adult living In an antique brownstone in upscale safe Brooklyn and realizing the murders occurred EXACTLY where you lived and jogged when you were a single wf student living in Glendale, CA, at a time when you never locked your doors :poison:💀. Holy sht! I jogged on the street where bodies were found.

Back