DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I came across these water-colour images during a random search about us human beings and violence and thought they'd be great to share on GG.

The images contain sexually explicit scenes and scenes of violence.

Milo Manara, a well known Italian artist (best known for his artwork in many comic books and novels) put together a series of water-colour 'panels' that illustrate the history of mankind throughout the ages.

There are 3 'panels' per set (or time frame) for a total of 24 panels in 8 Sets. All images are clickable to view in large scale.

The History of Mankind

Set 1: Est. 600,000 BC - 1500 BC - Earliest form of Man and first Egyptian Pharaohs.

Milo Manara-Human History 1a.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 1b.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 1c.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The History of Mankind

Set 3:
Est. 100 BC - 1000 - The fall of the Roman Empire and the beginning of the Dark Ages.

Milo Manara-Human History 3a.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 3b.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 3c.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The History of Mankind

Set 4:
Est. 1000 - 1500 - The height and fall of the Dark Ages, beginning of English and French Renaissance.

Milo Manara-Human History 4a.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 4b.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 4c.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The History of Mankind

Set 5:
Est. 1550 - 1700 - The beginning of English and Spanish colonialism. North America is colonized for those seeking religious and financial freedom. Pagan beliefs appear.

Milo Manara-Human History 5a.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 5b.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 5c.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The History of Mankind

Set 6:
Est. 1750 - 1850 - North American colonists battle for independence. The West is conquered and slave trade booms.

Milo Manara-Human History 6a.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 6b.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 6c.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The History of Mankind

Set 7:
Est. 1850 - 1920 - English influence around the world, colonizes countries in the far East. First World War breaks out due to newly formed economic policies.

Milo Manara-Human History 7a.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 7b.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 7c.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The History of Mankind

Set 8:
Est. 1930 - Present - Modern history and technological breakthroughs. The Atom bomb, mass militarization, space exploration, mass market consumption, financial system collapse, and the rise of international terrorism. Welcome to your world of today.

Milo Manara-Human History 8a.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 8b.jpg

Milo Manara-Human History 8c.jpg

Reactions: McM

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Whether or not Milo was accurate or not is up to the viewer.

The 'panels' end with the 3rd in Set 8, dated the year 2000.

Cheers :cool:

McM

Forum Veteran
That's good. :tu:
I have these pictures too, but not in a adequate resolution and they're all in one 'endless' frame.
This is better.

The cow is a reference to...?
No idea atm.

Screenshot_2.png

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
That's good. :tu:
I have these pictures too, but not in a adequate resolution and they're all in one 'endless' frame.
This is better.

The cow is a reference to...?
No idea atm.

View attachment 261796
It did take me a while to find them at a half decent resolution and even then I had to adjust the dpi, size, contrast, colour, sharpness etc. for each panel. Some sites had the ass-long 500-something pixel wide all-in-one version and others had the 3 panels grouped together but again shitty sizes and lousy quality. Only one site had these single panels that were in pretty good shape.

I also wondered about the "bull" is bleeding from it's mouth - no idea either, lol.

Edit: I think the bull has something to do with corporate bleeding of the people, since it's sitting infront of what looks like a suited corp dude. Just a guess.

Reactions: McM