The Hitler Gang.. Kids Send Nazi Salute Video To Transgender Jewish Classmate (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
So he was a she? They were targeted for their appearance firstly, hair like a goth emo kid off south park. Then as they were a Jew and all the rest they were perfect for ridicule. And having parents which will react like twats, all these reasons are why the Jew was targeted.
Well that's why I would personally target them and enjoy my days at school

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
I don’t see a problem, but then again this was my middle school yearbook class photo:
DDD5456A-E8CF-4DAD-A91F-7792D2F8A415.jpeg

who do you think tells little Timmy he's a girl before he even understands the word sexuality? retarded parents like you?
It’s impossible for me to even take someone who can access a dictionary in seconds and find dozens of insulting words, but still uses “retarded” seriously. Homie you could have even googled “insults”. Sorry broski, nice try tho. D- for effort.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It’s impossible for me to even take someone who can access a dictionary in seconds and find dozens of insulting words, but still uses “retarded” seriously. Homie you could have even googled “insults”. Sorry broski, nice try tho. D- for effort.
Don't try to skirt around the facts, retard

Back