The HUG of the Century

Dany56

Expected to be impressed.
This woman in the video found this lion injured in the forest ready to die. She took the lion with her and nursed the lion back to health. when the lion was better she made arrangements with a zoo to take the lion and give it a new and happy home.

This video was taken when the woman after some time went to go visit the lion to see how he was doing. watch the lion's reaction when he sees her. Amazing!!!!!

Dont forget to thank me if you like my post...

Last edited:
OP
Dany56

Dany56

yea i saw that one also its priceless too..love it.thanks my friend..

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
This woman in the video found this lion injured in the forest ready to die. She took the lion with her and nursed the lion back to health. when the lion was better she made arrangements with a zoo to take the lion and give it a new and happy home.

This video was taken when the woman after some time went to go visit the lion to see how he was doing. watch the lion's reaction when he sees her. Amazing!!!!!

you guys have seen to many disney movies

OP
Dany56

Dany56

to mrlm wow great video... Animals don't lie and they never forget..thanks m8 good video,love it...

Darknesss

Rookie

Dont forget to thank me if you like my post...
Ahww thats so sweet.. Although it's nonsense that he is kissing her..
I would love to hug a huge cat.. I love cats!!