The Iceman Richard Kuklinski (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

angelo212

Well Known Member
I did 7 months in Trenton. I was in there ad-seg. I did all my time in Rahway (East Jersey State Prison) but got into with somebody and had to do my ad-seg time there even though Rahway has there own ad-seg. Never meet this dude although I heard about him from reading shit (there's a book and I think movie to). I was there in 2003.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
I did 7 months in Trenton. I was in there ad-seg. I did all my time in Rahway (East Jersey State Prison) but got into with somebody and had to do my ad-seg time there even though Rahway has there own ad-seg. Never meet this dude although I heard about him from reading shit (there's a book and I think movie to). I was there in 2003.
I know a man who was his bunkie for 9 months. He is a stone cold killer to his core!

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
I had to go to Rahway prison for that scared straight thing in 1979, I was a bad kid.

Brink666

NewbieX
Whenever I see this guy I just feel like he is just an attention whore... i believe he killed some people but i feel like he is just ridding the attention ride to get some notoriety. Alot of people will kill for money... he said he did it for fun at first... i would say that too if i was in jail and a reporter came up to me and asked if i would explain why i did what i did.....
He is a notorious killer for sure.... i just don't see him as a psychopath serial killer. just a guy that want his name with the mafia. This is just how i see him ok. I know people out there love him. ill respect that. just my thought on this man...
His stories are awesome for sure......

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
Whenever I see this guy I just feel like he is just an attention whore... i believe he killed some people but i feel like he is just ridding the attention ride to get some notoriety. Alot of people will kill for money... he said he did it for fun at first... i would say that too if i was in jail and a reporter came up to me and asked if i would explain why i did what i did.....
He is a notorious killer for sure.... i just don't see him as a psychopath serial killer. just a guy that want his name with the mafia. This is just how i see him ok. I know people out there love him. ill respect that. just my thought on this man...
His stories are awesome for sure......
Yeah I somewhat agree. I think the gist of what he is saying is true but that he often embellish and straight up lie to feed his own narcissism. Like his claims about Jimmy Hoffa and when he in a book claimed to have saved a bunch of kids from a pedophile drug dealer.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
This guy changes his stories a lot so I think he's mostly full of shit. No doubts what the police got him for, working as a hitman, but to include hoffa and in one video say he'd never cut up someone with a chainsaw (too messy) then in another interview yeah I cut someone up with a chainsaw ... the guy is not very consistent with his lies. I havent read the book but I assume it's the third re-telling of that story with yet more embellishments.

i believe at a young age Kalinski learned that life CAN be take away and that the reward in killing became a job.....it wasn't so much about the life he was taking but the fact that when he killed....it was a job and a duty of his....just as it was a duty of his father to beat him....IT HAD to be done...

McM

ARSELING
I had to go to Rahway prison for that scared straight thing in 1979, I was a bad kid.

daumenhoch.jpg

mrln

silent ghost
my brother went to one when he was a kid. he went wearing this t-shirt.
Ride_the_lightning.png

the inmates were fucking PIIIIST! they made him take it off and put it on inside out. lol

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I would have worn a Black Sabbath shirt. All the prisoners would have thought I was cool. Everybody loves Black Sabbath. Even black people. They would have been like, "This kid is cool. He can keep his shoes."

Back