WHITE PPL The Little Mermaid Is Now An African Queen

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
I'm not racist and anyone should be able to tell from my posts but if this was the opposite way around i.e Black mermaid to white their would be a massive shit storm (not only from Blacks also White). It's happening a lot in everyday life. For what reason i'm fucked if i know.

Vwj

NewbieX
Because the libtard cunts are afraid to upset them, just because their Ancestors were fucking slaves, and now they think there owed everything without working hard for it!!! Get the fuck over it, every race has been slaves, your own slavery was founded by your own people, and it was fucking years ago for fuck sake, so get the fuck of you fat black arses and start fucking earning stuff

puppe

Lurker
I'm not racist and anyone should be able to tell from my posts but if this was the opposite way around i.e Black mermaid to white their would be a massive shit storm (not only from Blacks also White). It's happening a lot in everyday life. For what reason i'm fucked if i know.
like when black women celebrated when oj killed a white woman, if prince harry murders meghan are we allowed to celebrate the death of a black woman? its fucking disgusting and racist, but of course they can never be racist.

puppe

Lurker
Because the libtard cunts are afraid to upset them, just because their Ancestors were fucking slaves, and now they think there owed everything without working hard for it!!! Get the fuck over it, every race has been slaves, your own slavery was founded by your own people, and it was fucking years ago for fuck sake, so get the fuck of you fat black arses and start fucking earning stuff
more slavery in africa today than ever was in america. and they sold their own, take some responsibility.

Cerebral Haemorrhage

Was dead at birth ⚰
As I said on Twitter, give it a few years, she will be either a black lesbian or a black genderqueer :shrug:

I bet the nursery rhyme "Baa-Baa Black Sheep" is banned too?

Leave history alone.....

Cerebral Haemorrhage

Was dead at birth ⚰
Seriously, this is all stupid......

@Jizdrop1 is right, if the shoe was on the other foot, hell would break loose.

Fuck black people..... There's too many breeding in rich countries these days....

Vwj

NewbieX
True story

A couple of schools in oxfordfound it offensive and changed it to rainbow ?

Surprised the lgbtcdnp or whatever chicks with dicks are called today, didn’t get upset about that

Vwj

NewbieX
Why black peoples can’t swim

Science
The accepted, and perhaps a little bit unpleasant, answer is that black people have a higher muscle density than white people.

Black persons perspective
They don’t appear to like swimming because the free municipal pool still overflows with white people

Venture _Capitalist

instructor - situational awareness
damn straight

Venture _Capitalist

instructor - situational awareness
Why black peoples can’t swim

Science
The accepted, and perhaps a little bit unpleasant, answer is that black people have a higher muscle density than white people.

Black persons perspective
They don’t appear to like swimming because the free municipal pool still overflows with white people
i can't recall ever seeing a spook on the crew of a 12m yacht.

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
I get what modern day is trying to do but something's aren't ment to change. I am all for a new little mermaid but it shocked me to find out it was going to be a dark skin mermaid. Makes no sense to me of all the things you could have remade and fucked with it had to be this movie. My husband said they should remake Roots now but with the cast of That 70's Show