The Luka Magnotta court drama (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
It just dawned on me I've become so jaded that killing a man, cutting him up, fucking his pieces, and letting a puppy eat him aint enough for me.

Neither is slicing fresh buttmeat.

He didnt eat it, so fuck him. Drama queen.

yukki...the otaku

Just an otaku...
This user was banned
Very interesting video that's for sure.... I enjoyed it mostly but to me it seemed as if it was a cry for attention more than an actual " sexually driven murder"... But then again I'm not expert..:)

albert86er

8=========D
Na, he got what he deserved. He could have blow off some stress by just going for a walk, a ride, or just talking to someone. Be he chose to kill someone in a crazy crazy way.... Sure he may also have had a mental illness, but it still dont serve him right.

Btw, tripped out video. :p

As to his genuine sadness, I don't doubt it. It is all for himself though. Hope he rots. That video, along with 3 guys 1 hammer, really messed with my head for a while. The cartel and Islam videos I can tolerate, because I can understand why they do it, the reasons make sense, though I do not agree with their reasoning one bit at all. The 3guys and 1 lunatic videos had no reasoning behind it. That realm of unknown is just a bit frightening.

wino

DILLIGAF
Yeah not sure about that, but there is a very good chance that the gravity of what the idiot has done might just be starting to dawn on him. And he knows he gonna spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Pity.

Cause this is excatly the kind of crime and person that society should not have to support for the rest of his natural life.

If you kill him now think of the money saved buy canada and . . . .. . . . well fuck him he should die. Why support the fucker for the rest of his natural life ?

mrln

silent ghost
Yeah not sure about that, but there is a very good chance that the gravity of what the idiot has done might just be starting to dawn on him. And he knows he gonna spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Pity.

Cause this is excatly the kind of crime and person that society should not have to support for the rest of his natural life.

If you kill him now think of the money saved buy canada and . . . .. . . . well fuck him he should die. Why support the fucker for the rest of his natural life ?
here in the states it costs MORE, to execute someone than keep them alive for their natural born miserable life! its retarded,this "system" we have....

here in the states it costs MORE, to execute someone than keep them alive for their natural born miserable life! its retarded,this "system" we have....
I can save the country the trouble with a 7 cent .22 round. Fuck using 9mm, 35cents is way too much.

MPD Psycho

Rookie
Being scared about a life in prison for such crimes, especially for a gay man is undoubtedly high on his fear list.Remorse is probably just fuelled by this! :bj:

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
no sympathy for his scumbag! hope he gets gang rapped my 20 apes everyday for the rest of his miserable life!

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
I'm as tired of hearing about this guy as I was/am of hearing about other killers that just sit in prison, tying up the judicial system. Insane or Not, murder is murder and as the old eye for an eye goes.. I say put one in between his eyes.

Back