The Misery Of Addiction (9 Viewers)

Ivan Drago

ÜberApocaZealot

A man lies unconscious in an alley in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside while being attended to by paramedics after suffering from an overdose of heroin.

1.png

Children walk by drug users passed out along a street in a South Bronx neighborhood which has the highest rate of heroin-involved overdose deaths in the city on October 6, 2017 in New York City.

2.jpg

Men sit passed out in a park where heroin users gather to shoot up in the Bronx on May 4, 2018 in New York City.

3.jpg

Brooke, a homeless heroin addict, passes out in a park where heroin users gather to shoot up in the Bronx on May 4, 2018 in New York City.

4.jpg

A man administers Narcan as they try to revive a man who overdosed on heroin in the Kensington section of Philadelphia which has become a hub for heroin addicts on July 21, 2017 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

5.png

Medical workers and police treat a woman who has overdosed on heroin, the second case in a matter of minutes, on July 14, 2017 in Warren, Ohio. According to recent statistics, at least 4,149 Ohioans died from drug overdoses in 2016, a 36 percent leap from just the previous year and making Ohio the leader in the nation's overdose deaths.

6.jpg

Rio de Janeiro: Crack addicts smoke in the wreck of a car.

7.png

A drug addict smokes opium under a bridge at the Pol-e-Sokhta in Kabul.

8.png

Brooke, a homeless heroin addict, pauses in a park where heroin users gather to shoot up in the Bronx.

9.jpg

A drug addict rests in the street in "Cracolandia" (Crackland), a rundown area in the center of Sao Paulo, home to many drug dealers and addicts.

10.png

In this photograph taken on November 13, 2019, drug addicts lie on the ground at a drug treatment center in Kabul, as part of a compulsory detox program launched by the government.

11.png

A pregnant drug addicts walks along a street at "Crackolandia," a place where drug users addicted to crack cocaine have been gathering for the past seven years to smoke their freebase in downtown Sao Paulo, Brazil.

12.png

A woman sits passed out on heroin under a bridge where she lives with other addicts in the Kensington section of Philadelphia which has become a hub for heroin use on January 24, 2018 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

13.jpg

Jessica, a homeless heroin addict, arranges some belongings around the spot under the bridge where she lives in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on April 14, 2017. In North Philadelphia, railroad gulch as it is known, is ground zero in Philadelphia's opioid epidemic. "80 percent of us want to get out," said Jessica, before outlining the numerous ways she has tried to get treatment for her addiction.

14.jpg

Drug addict Michael injects cocaine into a vein in his leg in a small wooded area used by addicts to take drugs near Glasgow city centre, Scotland, on August 15 2019.

15.jpg

A drug addict injects heroin into another man on the roadside in Rawalpindi.

16.jpg

Drug addicts gather in the street in "Cracolandia" (Crackland), a rundown area in the center of Sao Paulo, home to drug dealers and addicts, on May 10, 2019.

17.jpg

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Phillip Seymour Hoffman had the money to score every day. So did Chris Farley.
Hoffman got some good shit. If anyone dies in my area it's always due to tablets, valium etc then the heroin is the final straw. But never heroin alone. Not any more.
If someone dies of a heroin od, the dealer sells the rest quick as we know its good. Dangerously good. I go through spells when I have so much every day I get bored. Then a few days off I miss it so much. Then when I know I'll be able to get it easy I can't get enough. As in a new site. (big fat vein) I don't go without food and my flat is nice. Not the stereo type junky. But I love heroin more than anything.

mrln

silent ghost
Hoffman got some good shit. If anyone dies in my area it's always due to tablets, valium etc then the heroin is the final straw. But never heroin alone. Not any more.
Not the stereo type junky. But I love heroin more than anything.
they had the means to get the best money can buy. even without a bust going down
describe the "stereo type junky"

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
they had the means to get the best money can buy. even without a bust going down
describe the "stereo type junky"
I'd say skinny, scruffy, toothless, tracksuit wearing, tablet eating, crack smoking, unhealthy, unwashed, skint, binger smoking shoplifting dodgy untrustworthy cunts.

Dimebag717

NewbieX
There is actually a pic of him that the stripper took while he was at least breathing and she left,he looks the same except all that shit hadn't leaked out his nose yet

Users who are viewing this thread