the most depressing thing i've ever read. (1 Viewer)

sickfuck

Banned
feel free to contribute.

:(

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Yeah, that's pretty depressing.

I always feed the animals that come in my yard, whether stray cats or nocturnal animals living in the woods.

I've always said and stuck by this - If I ever see anyone trying to hurt an animal, I'll hurt them. Not trying to be a tough guy, nothing like that. It's just the right thing to do.

treeghost

winter sucks
I lived on a farm in PA and there was a cat like this. Miss Kitty had a crooked leg and tail from broken and never set...ripped off ears -shook her head and blood flew. Never licked her fur to get clean like cats do. She was white but red from blood and brown from dirt.
She was a stray my step bro found in Pittsburgh.
He got dead from erotic asphyxiation, that funeral was gross, they put a net over him so you couldn't touch him cause it was a bit past when they should have buried him. So the stray ended up at my step dad and mum's farm.
She was such a mess I felt bad and took her with me when I moved, thinking that apt life would help. Get her cleaned up and at least live out the rest of her life with no more stress.
It doesn't work that way.
She was always on the wild side stray and I called my mother to come take her home to the farm, she was out of her element and blood was all over my house.
My mum showed up with one of the ragtag dogs to fetch her up and Miss Kitty was thrilled.
She kicked out the dog from the front seat and sat there regal as a queen, it was so neat, I watched them pull away from the curb to drive home...smelling all the familair smells in the car from the farm and there's the dog and my mother - she rode home in grand style.
She died not long after...my parents sold the farm but the new owners took Miss Kitty in cause they weren't heartless, they had horses boarded there, as long as they repaired the fence we let the horses there free.

treeghost

winter sucks
I got another cat now- a tom I named Linus. He was a stray that the kids in the neighborhood said he got hit by a car and limps, eating from garbage cans. Good. Don't take nothing for granted cat...Don't want no cat that was bad off as Miss Kitty but he was just starting off, he was about 6 months old when I got him. He knows where his bread is buttered. Not like Miss Kitty, sad case there.

backwoods boy

white minority
Sept 2009 a stray dog showed up at my house. Large black mix but was still a pup, could tell by his actions. Was fond of him from start. Real sweet and friendly. After 3 days of him hanging around house, fed him knowing full well if fed he'd never leave. Couldn't stand thought of him being hungry. Back of mind thought could palm him off on somebody, I tried to.

After couple weeks of him lounging around on my front porch, front yard, driveway, he disappeared. Not much thought about his disappearance at first. Second day felt bad and missed him. Knew he had not just wandered off. My fear was animal control had picked him up or he was ironed out on side of the road. Drove around looking for him. I knew that him not being at my house was not good news and regretted not taking him in.

Three days passed and leaving for Univ. one morning there he was, laying in my garage. Immediately sensed something wrong with him cause he didn't jump up and run to greet me. His right front leg was broken, probably clipped by a car. My first thought was poor guy badly hurt but made his way back to my house. Guess he knew if got here he would be safe and taken care of. I freaked out, put him in truck and went to emergency animal hospital. Xrays, consultation with vet, surgery and hard cast. Left him overnight.

Spent 800 bucks having his leg fixed, full med exam vacs etc. and brought him home. After 2 week with hard cast, vet put soft cast on for another week. He made full recovery with no nerve damage to foot. Named him Bo and he is in fenced back yard now. He and my other dog best buds. I love the fucker.

Lone$tar

Lurker
thats a very sad story about the poor kitty i would have done same and definatly fed him and let him in house. the love cats and dogs show for very little is awe inspiring to all the strays and the abused kittys in the world its good that some one trys to make a difference.:tu:

Lone$tar

Lurker
my cat dexter is very lucky he get spoilt really i see lots of strays i feed a big ginger tom i call tiberius and a small black and white female she was very scared to begin with and woudnt come near then i got her trust good thing is my husky loki is so gentle with her hes a big softyand licks them moggys like his own pups.:dog::rolleyes:

treeghost

winter sucks
To intensify the depression effect, listen to the song "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" while reading.

The church bell chimed 'til it rang twenty-nine times
for each man on the Edmund Fitzgerald.
They found one guy laying there next to the ship perfectly preserved but NO PIX dammit.

Honest One

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Sept 2009 a stray dog showed up at my house. Large black mix but was still a pup, could tell by his actions. Was fond of him from start. Real sweet and friendly. After 3 days of him hanging around house, fed him knowing full well if fed he'd never leave. Couldn't stand thought of him being hungry. Back of mind thought could palm him off on somebody, I tried to.

After couple weeks of him lounging around on my front porch, front yard, driveway, he disappeared. Not much thought about his disappearance at first. Second day felt bad and missed him. Knew he had not just wandered off. My fear was animal control had picked him up or he was ironed out on side of the road. Drove around looking for him. I knew that him not being at my house was not good news and regretted not taking him in.

Three days passed and leaving for Univ. one morning there he was, laying in my garage. Immediately sensed something wrong with him cause he didn't jump up and run to greet me. His right front leg was broken, probably clipped by a car. My first thought was poor guy badly hurt but made his way back to my house. Guess he knew if got here he would be safe and taken care of. I freaked out, put him in truck and went to emergency animal hospital. Xrays, consultation with vet, surgery and hard cast. Left him overnight.

Spent 800 bucks having his leg fixed, full med exam vacs etc. and brought him home. After 2 week with hard cast, vet put soft cast on for another week. He made full recovery with no nerve damage to foot. Named him Bo and he is in fenced back yard now. He and my other dog best buds. I love the fucker.

XO!

Users who are viewing this thread