accident The most English reaction ever (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The amount of patience in his tone.. I would have flipped a shit if some idiot presumably driving on the wrong side of the road made me get into a wreck like that.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Typical English pussy bastard

Please enlighten us as to what makes that unbelievably calm gentleman, despite that impressive crash, a pussy?

What would you do? Turn the car back over with your little finger, rip your shirt off while shouting “aaaaagh!” and then have sex with a super model?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Please enlighten us as to what makes that unbelievably calm gentleman, despite that impressive crash, a pussy?

What would you do? Turn the car back over with your little finger, rip your shirt off while shouting “aaaaagh!” and then have sex with a super model?
As a half English Aussie I have to agree with your comments.

The English are an interesting people who have turned the stiff upper lip into an art form.

Best seen in the military where they have all the graces of the table and super hard core in action. The poet-warrior character seen to good effect in the Samuri.

I loved the radio message overheard by an American fighter pilot over Europe in ww2 to the effect of "OK red rider, you are free to romp and play".

Nothing pussy about the British as the Argentinians found out...

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
That's what you get for driving on the wrong side of the road.

Nerd fact time…

Driving and passing on the left dates back to old etiquette. Back in the days when people would walk around wearing a sword on their belt, the majority of people would wear the sword on their left and draw with their right hand. If a person was passing another on the right and had to draw their sword it could cause injury to the person they were passing. So it became ‘polite’ to pass others on the left.

DokraOwl

Hooter
-I say, I seem to have spontaneously combusted.
-Oh, I am sorry for you.
-Oh no it's quite all right, I've grown tired of living.
-Ah very good then.
-For the better.
-Is it raining again?

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
TBH, I was expecting him to use another typical British phrase.... "Oh Bugger. That was a bit hairy"

For the amount of rain they get, they've got to be the dryest....driest, dreest, no.....I dunno, they have a dry sense of humor and sense of fear im sayin. Jeeze

Back