The Most MYSTERIOUS Discoveries In Antarctica (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I'm with U! Sounds like She's Yapping with a Cum Filled Shnozz!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

I luv this Shit! Just not hearing it from a Chick sounding like She's got a Cum Stuffed Shnozz!!! Appreciate the Post tho! 🤘🤟🤙...SP
Whilst I was fascinated by the 'cum stuffed snoz' woman, I had to laugh a little bit about the 'amazing fact' that there were volcanos under the ice.

I'v known about Erebus since I was about 10 and also the fact that all the earths surface floats on magma, else you couldn't get plate tectonics.

So really, under ice volcanoes are not that wild an idea. At least for me. Yes, Antartica is cold. We get the southerly winds here in winter, straight off the ice and they are cold... but in the greater scheme of things our earth is hellishly hot and has a core of molten iron at its heart, no matter what sliver of ice sits up on top...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Whilst I was fascinated by the 'cum stuffed snoz' woman, I had to laugh a little bit about the 'amazing fact' that there were volcanos under the ice.

I'v known about Erebus since I was about 10 and also the fact that all the earths surface floats on magma, else you couldn't get plate tectonics.

So really, under ice volcanoes are not that wild an idea. At least for me. Yes, Antartica is cold. We get the southerly winds here in winter, straight off the ice and they are cold... but in the greater scheme of things our earth is hellishly hot and has a core of molten iron at its heart, no matter what sliver of ice sits up on top...
Facts of Truth and Wonder My Brother!
🌍🌎🌏...SP

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1671548790082.png

Back