The Most Peaceful & Violent States In The USA (Surprise, surprise) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

lol, I'm black (but lightskinned enough some people think I'm white)
but regarding your questions most of the neighborhoods are mostly black. There are a few that are mostly white though (these are the rich neighborhoods). Really the only crimes reported about mainly white neighborhoods involves school: coach abuse, molestation, etc; but in the black neighborhoods, there is always a shooting especially at clubs. But there is always news about black people committing crimes here. (dont come to memphis)
Germantown is a good area.

EvilHomer15

Rookie
I noticed that some of these states, in the least safe category, are also some of the most religious.
Would be nice to combine the religious following in each state, to compare crimes/religion.

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
No offense intended but I don't exactly put my faith in aryan's statistics.

Now if he'd post some facts from non-bias & trustworthy sources we'd have a real discussion, but one source and some nazi math just doesn't cut it as being factual to me.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
No offense intended but I don't exactly put my faith in aryan's statistics.

Now if he'd post some facts from non-bias & trustworthy sources we'd have a real discussion, but one source and some nazi math just doesn't cut it as being factual to me.

You could do a little fact-finding yourself, if you stopped complaining all the time and contributed something.

yeah it still entertaining. It been in the news quite a bit about last month though. lots of shootings started happening there
Yeah,there are rare occaisions when an innocent person will get robbed or shot.You have to consider the fact that most of these people are probably involved in shady shit.sometimes there is a big price to pay for easy money.

inappropriate behavior

Your apology is accepted :)
You could do a little fact-finding yourself, if you stopped complaining all the time and contributed something.
I have better things to do with my time than spend it trying to see something that is not there. Kinda of like that car parked outside your house.

And yes aryan, i never contribute do i? :facepalm:

kibagirl1212

is a ghoul
i am monumentally unsurprised to see that Minnesota and Iowa are on the most peaceful list. aside from the occasional drive-by, absolutely nothing happens up here.

Sevthx

Rookie
Compared to alOt of other states rhode island Isnt bad. Every state has bad areas. I live in Arizona and am not surprised it's fifth dangerous considering cartels and were the number kidnapping state. Sucks

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Compared to alOt of other states rhode island Isnt bad. Every state has bad areas. I live in Arizona and am not surprised it's fifth dangerous considering cartels and were the number kidnapping state. Sucks

It makes me so mad that with the utter chaos going on in Arizona, the feds had the balls to sue the state when they tried to make it even just a bit more difficult (through voting on a bill... guess the feds don't like democracy..) for the millions of illegal immigrants (invaders) to live in the state.

Sevthx

Rookie
It makes me so mad that with the utter chaos going on in Arizona, the feds had the balls to sue the state when they tried to make it even just a bit more difficult (through voting on a bill... guess the feds don't like democracy..) for the millions of illegal immigrants (invaders) to live in the state.
Probably because of the money the make. It's turning into Mexico here and only getting worse and worse

KG

stalking
Kentucky isn't bad. However, there are places that a woman should never go alone in all states. Crime is everywhere now a days.

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
California I'd definitely say is really middle ground. It's so big that even with the violence of Los Angeles, there are enough other places that are completely quiet that it kinda tones down the percentage of violence.

I live in a town that was "Whites only" up until only a few decades ago, and that stigma still sticks... but there's a jail out in the desert 20 minutes from here and all the gangster types have been moving up here from L.A to be closer to baby daddy's brother's cousin's drug dealer whateverthefuck while they're in jail. So there's been a huge increase in violence and robberies here in the last 5-10 years thanks to that migration.

Back