The Most Peaceful & Violent States In The USA (Surprise, surprise) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
That is extremely fucked up and sad. While some people want the death penalty removed in the USA, I'd like to see it used more often, and used in a better way. Hanging or shooting. Any scumbag that preys on someone in a parking garage should be hanged or shot. Anyone dealing the likes of heroin or meth, should be hanged or shot. China did a good job of cleaning up their opium dealers, that's one thing I'll give good ol' Mao. Anyone who decides to cut a screen window or crowbar a door and sneak into someone else's house in the night... yep, hanged or shot.

Really, if you really think about it, wouldn't it be much better of a world to live in with the scum that terrorize the public being killed off until anyone who even thinks of doing things of that nature shivers at the thought of what will happen to them. Not laugh when they get a year and a half in Negro University, learning their skills better.

easier yet to move where there are less niggers

Cody30

Fresh Meat
It is just going to get worse in most areas. Few days ago I saw fists flying at Walmart over a bad of ice. 100+ temps and no electricity gets people bitchy after a few hours.Some people kill for fun,but after a bit of stressful times more and more *normal*people will start killing for food and water.

Interesting to watch how fast people turn on each other...... at a distance ofcourse.

It is just going to get worse in most areas. Few days ago I saw fists flying at Walmart over a bad of ice. 100+ temps and no electricity gets people bitchy after a few hours.Some people kill for fun,but after a bit of stressful times more and more *normal*people will start killing for food and water.

Interesting to watch how fast people turn on each other...... at a distance ofcourse.
Haven't you ever seen how people act on black friday? It's fucking disgusting, consumerism at it's finest.
I'm surprised Michigan isn't on the dangerous list considering we have two out of five cities on the F.B.I's list for dangerous cities.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Haven't you ever seen how people act on black friday? It's fucking disgusting, consumerism at it's finest.
I'm surprised Michigan isn't on the dangerous list considering we have two out of five cities on the F.B.I's list for dangerous cities.

I dun capped a nigga fo elmo.

Back