The murder of your dreams (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
I dreampt that one night I was in this huge fight with gangsters. After fighting for a while, a fire was made. A big fire.

Someone whipped out marshmellows. I put 5 chunks on my stick.

In the morning my pillow was gone.
Fucker I spit my wine reading that!!!

thats-right.gif

See this one faggot I don't like somewhere ideal .... do my business and am able to come back 2 weeks after to post bloater pics to GG

Walter E Kurtz

"Completely Insane"
I had a dream I pressed each thumb in a guy's eyeball and felt it pop like a grape.
Then I gripped the walls of the sockets as I'm holding his head, my thumbs slipping slightly.
The man was groaning & moaning, I wanted him to shut the fuck up so I forcefully (with thumbs gripped) bashing his head on a pavement very fast. I look at him very closely, ear by his mouth, still moaning and breathing. I was really fucking pissed off, so I started to chew his face acting like a ravenous primate. Pouncing on his face. Screaming in fury, as warm blood softly sprinkles on my face.
An odd story.

Ourang Medan

Fresh Meat
i dreamed bout flaying and dovouvering human flesh, but im too stupid to get away with doing it. Also im not crazy enough to do it in the first place.

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
I have no dreams of murdering someone with my hands or so, if necessary they'll get a headshot.
But I like the imagination/fantasy of being a Bf-109 G6/U4 pilot with two additional 20 mm cannons under the wings and trying to rip apart B-17s 150m in front of my aircraft.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
in my dream i am awake , i am not dreaming. Then i dream that i fall asleep and i wake up (in my dream) and can't remember my dream.i go back to sleep to look for my dream but i am now in another dream. I try to switch dreams, "think about your dick" i say to myself in my dream but i am stuck in between dreams now and dream that i cannot wake up anymore. Another night i dreamed i was hanging with Aileen.

Raskolinikov

Your local Necrophile
I once had a dream of raping my girlfriend tied to a tree and choking her to death and then ehm.. again ...and for my surprise, i was enjoying it.. very much ^^ :screwy: I told her about it. Aaaand she didn't like it (ofc) and shes still mad at me for telling her that :shakefist: Im going to wear her ass out :whip: :D
LMAO DUDE ???

C17H21NO4

Eternal Gorehound
Back when I wasn't on good terms with my ex I dreamt I was with a handsome guy and a pretty chick sitting on a bench on a roof outlook. Both of 'em were swooning over me and sweeping me off my feet. My ex walked by and as he saw that he got angry and opened fire on us with a pistol, locals came rushing and starting beating him until he was gonna fall off the roof. I ran towards him only to push him down and watch it splatter. I had to laugh.

Swedish

KALI YUGA
Had a pretty, well, interesting one a few months ago. I've actually had more violent dreams since I started to watch gore, and I actually love it.

There was this party which is every year in my town, and I was kinda excited about it cus I would see some old friends from school, the night before I dreamed about it, and yeah well in my dream I basically was just going around the entrance shooting people in the head, without anyone having a problem with me doing that. Sounds kinda fucking weird when saying it out loud, but it definitely was one of my best dreams ?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A while ago I had a dream where I was seeing all different things happen at once. There was anarchy all around people dying and some were being dragged along the road by trucks leaving bits of body parts all over the place . There were hands feet heads entrails everything everywhere..... I often wondered what this meant..... Bloody good dream though. I even woke and write it all down somewhere lol
I saw that,"THE CRAZIES",lol...SP

SatanicKiwi

This user was banned
There are alot of things I would do to people who have wronged me in the past, but I'd rather be free than in jail just for revenge. If I had the chance to capture them and do anything I want without anyone finding out I'd do it, I would tranquilize the person and neatly chain them up (arms tied, legs tied) and I would have a massive layout of different surgical tools at my disposal beside me. After listening to the 'victim' cry a little I will slowly make an incision in each eyeball to slightly blind them, then I would cut of their genitals, after that I would slowly dismember each limb with tight ropes to slow the bleeding. After hours of torturing them I would finally sow up their wounds and keep them in a dark basement for at least 3 months before killing them. But I don't have an erg to do this to anyone (obviously) but if somehow if I was in a virtual world I could exit any time I would do this to my arch enemy's.

But I'm not crazy, just got inspiration from the guinea pig movies surprisingly XD

Trish River

Brain graveyard.
This is called INCEPTION, darling.
in my dream i am awake , i am not dreaming. Then i dream that i fall asleep and i wake up (in my dream) and can't remember my dream.i go back to sleep to look for my dream but i am now in another dream. I try to switch dreams, "think about your dick" i say to myself in my dream but i am stuck in between dreams now and dream that i cannot wake up anymore. Another night i dreamed i was hanging with Aileen.

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
*How I dream of killing my husband*
Nice night like normal, comes home, eats dinner, nothing out of the ordinary. After i put the baby to sleep I'd grab my sharpest blade which is my Smith n Wesson boot knife!! We would have sex, smoke a cone, drink a few beers just as any night. Lay down to go to sleep amd jist as he is falling asleep I'd kiss him good night pull my knife n slit his throat straight to his spine, Put my head on his chest and listen to his heart take its last beat while I fall asleep. I told him this year's ago n kinda creeped him out lol

xMacy

Rookie
I have a lot of dreams about playing cod in rl, mostly consisting of getting headshots and watching their heads explode through my scope. Or being up close and shredding them to pieces with an SMG.
Also, I have quite a few dreams about being in an arena with my lizards and attacking and killing hordes of what appear to be locust.
Gore dreams are my favorite.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
I have no dreams of murdering someone with my hands or so, if necessary they'll get a headshot.
But I like the imagination/fantasy of being a Bf-109 G6/U4 pilot with two additional 20 mm cannons under the wings and trying to rip apart B-17s 150m in front of my aircraft.

These 20mm MG cannons?

1569278024415.png

Let's do that. :p ... I'm going to cover your 6 ... or i will try to distract the B17...

Tip: Be careful with the speed and angle when you approach the B-17 ... That beast has to defend itself:

3 12.7mm M2 Browning
3 12.7mm M2 Browning ( but double machinguns )
2 7.62mm M2 Browning

There are 11 machine guns firing at you as soon as you try to get closer ... It is a fucking rain of bullets...

McM

ARSELING
These 20mm MG cannons?

View attachment 380767

Let's do that. :p ... I'm going to cover your 6 ... or i will try to distract the B17...

Tip: Be careful with the speed and angle when you approach the B-17 ... That beast has to defend itself:

3 12.7mm M2 Browning
3 12.7mm M2 Browning ( but double machinguns )
2 7.62mm M2 Browning

There are 11 machine guns firing at you as soon as you try to get closer ... It is a fucking rain of bullets...

Yep, this.
There was even a set with 30mm guns but they were just tested but never used in combat. I think too heavy and destabilized the plane too much when shooting.
I don't know if I ever played against a formation of B-17s, maybe in the old IL-2.
In the real war they were trying to stick together and giving each other cover, even more bullets around you.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Yep, this.
There was even a set with 30mm guns but they were just tested but never used in combat. I think too heavy and destabilized the plane too much when shooting.
I don't know if I ever played against a formation of B-17s, maybe in the old IL-2.
In the real war they were trying to stick together and giving each other cover, even more bullets around you.

At the 0:30 seconds of this video, a lot of real B-17 being attacked appears... and in the minute 2:30 there is a BF-109 attacking a B-17... (and there must be more in the rest of the video ) ...

In all of them it is shown what you say (and at the minute 14:22 you can see it very well), yeap, the B-17 flew in closed formation to protect each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: McM
Back