The murder of your dreams (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dogsmbf

Fresh Meat
A while ago I had a dream where I was seeing all different things happen at once. There was anarchy all around people dying and some were being dragged along the road by trucks leaving bits of body parts all over the place . There were hands feet heads entrails everything everywhere..... I often wondered what this meant..... Bloody good dream though. I even woke and write it all down somewhere lol

lovedeadmigs

msr's neihbor.
This user was banned
.... I often wondered what this meant.....

The road is your life, the road you are on. Your dragging a lot of potatoes around, but as you move thru your life, you are slowly losin pieces of the past. Hands and feet are you running away from a loved ones feelings, you hate thier guts, hence the entrails.

It is important, as you have wrote it all down.

Dogsmbf

Fresh Meat
The road is your life, the road you are on. Your dragging a lot of potatoes around, but as you move thru your life, you are slowly losin pieces of the past. Hands and feet are you running away from a loved ones feelings, you hate thier guts, hence the entrails.

It is important, as you have wrote it all down.
Thanks for that, kinda makes more sense when said in that way .:)

• Haha
Reactions: HG

mrln

silent ghost
i had a dream the other night,that me and a couple of other people (people i don't know or never saw before) took food supplies that were dropped off for the government. we stole a helicopter and hooked up the food to a cable and started to air lift it away. we were going to give the food to people who actually needed it. when all of a sudden,a government helicopter approached us. started chasing us. i fired a missile at it,thus watching it go down in a fireball and crash into the ground. i then woke up. but i had a feeling if satisfaction/gratification,if you will.

Fuck-a-roo

Lurker
I had a dream i was in another country and was walking down the road where i found a house so i went towards it looked through the window where i saw a family eating so i went around to the back door sneeked in found a knife and went up stairs to hide out in a room some time later one of the family came into the room and i stabbed her in the neck her blood squirted everywhere i walk down stairs to the rest of them and one by one i slit there throts unfortunately i woke up after that

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
I once dreamt I was being choked in my bed as I slept. It was very real to me. I was struggling but I was not strong enough to over power my attacker. Suddenly I woke up and my mothers dog, a golden retriever, had nudged me and started licking my face. She was whining and acting scared, kept trying climb on me and protect me. I think she sensed that something was wrong and tried to help. She was such a sweet dog and I will remember her always.

SnuffAddict

I’m here to have some fun
I had this dream once about me torturing someone who had been an asshole to me and my family. In the dream I kidnapped him, tranquilized him and dragged him to my basement. I hooked him to two large meat hangers hanging from the ceiling and he woke up when the two large hooks sank into his flesh. I forcefully removed his four limbs with an electric saw and heard his screaming and begging for mercy. Then, I cooked up some meat using his limbs and force fed him the meat. I later removed his toung and used a spoon to remove his eyes. After that I poured salt on top of where his eyes were supposed to be. Soon after, I woke up from the alarm clock and drove to work.

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
i have a dream that some day little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. fuck that - not that type of dream.
i dream that one day i can recover my ball peen hammer i left in your wife's ass. that was a few years ago, better check your daughter's ass too.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
i have a dream that some day little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. fuck that - not that type of dream.
i dream that one day i can recover my ball peen hammer i left in your wife's ass. that was a few years ago, better check your daughter's ass too.
:blink:

HG

95T exp

THIS is why im following him...

Back