The Negro Is An Inferior Race

OP
Ward Cleaver

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Stay tuned folks.

I shall also soon be creating a separate thread in which I will outline the superiority of the Non-Negroid races in all human endeavors;
Science...Art...Architecture...Sports...Astronomy, And All Of Civilization In General.

I will cite numerous and incontrovertible examples from each discipline.

I believe such a thread will be interesting and educational as well as being entertaining.

So...as I said...stay tuned.

Regards,
-Ward

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Even Abraham Lincoln Knew It...Deep Down...Where It Really Counts.

View attachment 420150

Regards,
-Ward

Well, if Lincoln could see what our inner-cities look like today, he'd say, "I told you so!".

Perhaps he knew better than interracial breeding?

I'll never forget what one father told me regarding blacks and white women. He said, "They don't want a white wife. They just want a sexual slave to use and abuse".

Based on what I've seen, I can't exactly disagree with him.

:eek:

D.O.A.

Forum Veteran
Just like I said, another thread dedicated to the negro that has fucked your wife better than you... and the only reason your other thread had any success is because of me.

So which iq test do you think Lincoln took?
You're upset because Lincon would have thought you fucked niggers too, even he knew blacks would rather a fat white woman with a menial job over an even fatter black bitch with no job, 5 kids and a wig.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Lincoln abolished slavery and look at what we have today: Savages roaming the streets and a podium for stupidity.
I watched a few documentaries about "white flight" and it really opened my eyes.

Detroit in particular has never rebounded from whites abandoning the inner-city.

OP
Ward Cleaver

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
It Was Charles Darwin's Opinion That The Negro Was Inferior To Other Races.

Here Is Just One Of Darwin's Quotes About The Negro:

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed up a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league after league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed up a sail.” — Charles Darwin

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed up a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud..” — Charles Darwin
In some ways, you can trace a people's aptitude and ability back to their origins and reflect on how a culture has progressed since that time.

There are still undiscovered cultures who live like early man. They survive despite not being advanced.

Not everyone is meant to achieve greatness, go to college, learn a craft, have children and leave a legacy.

The notion that everyone is the same and "equal" is a myth perpetuated by modern society.

Equality of opportunity doesn't necessitate equality of outcome.

D.O.A.

Forum Veteran
World Vision still plays ads for some nigger having to carry a pot of water on her head for 5km every morning so her children don't die, didn't Romans invent aqueducts for this very reason 2000 fucking years ago?

Epicurus

Suck on these atoms, Plato!
I base the equality upon mutual respect for the well being and happiness of both parties. Chances are if you act reckless around me, it's going to rub off and cause an issue. However if you're chill, we both are. It's simple when you remove genetics.