The NRA Has Collected A List Of Every Group That Wants Guns Banned (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mimi666

Rookie
Sure there's a lot of guns circulating in the US, but I think it's time to start blaming people for their actions, and like one guy tweeted "If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make you fat"

mrln

silent ghost
How do you feel about guns?

I have friends on both sides of the handgun issue, those who believe easy access to hand guns is not good for this country and those who believe government has no business dictating ownership one way or the other.

I have gained valuable understanding from both arguments, and I have made my final decision. Certain Americans, especially those who are more likely to become victims of crime, need to own and become proficient with handguns! I can't discuss this any further right now…. It's my turn to pick up the empty shells.

SHOOTING RANGE.jpg

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
We'll take all your guns away, then the South Will never Rise Again.

GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT YOU WONT MAKE IT HALF WAY DOWN MY STREET FUCK A TANK WOULDNT IF I DIDNT WANT IT TO .....

AND THOSE WHO ARE TO MUCH OF PUSSIES TO FIGHT OR OWN GUNS SHOULD BE DEPORTED AS THEY ARE ANTI AMERICAN AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO THE FIRST AMENDMENT SINCE IT WAS THE SECOND THAT GAVE THEM THERE FIRST.....

deadpuppet

Forum Veteran
GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT YOU WONT MAKE IT HALF WAY DOWN MY STREET FUCK A TANK WOULDNT IF I DIDNT WANT IT TO .....

AND THOSE WHO ARE TO MUCH OF PUSSIES TO FIGHT OR OWN GUNS SHOULD BE DEPORTED AS THEY ARE ANTI AMERICAN AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO THE FIRST AMENDMENT SINCE IT WAS THE SECOND THAT GAVE THEM THERE FIRST.....
*their

Cowboy Stanley

Fresh Meat
The only thing holding back Obama and his mob of elite super criminals from turning the U.S into an Orwellian fascist police state is its armed citizenry! Lately the sham govt, with the full cooperation of the media, have been stepping up their campaign of false flag atrocities in order to cause national outrage over gun violence! There are red flags popping up all over the place pointing to govt involvement in the mass shootings, actors hired to play grieving parents, evidence planted, mainstream media stories retracted as the lies pile up! The second amendment is under siege by the Rothschild controlled puppet elite......they want to have the same control over the American people as they do over the Palestinians.....I hope there is a second revolution before that ever even looks like happening!!
Well said, brother. Of course the Zio-media is oh so quick to lable those of us who see through their lies and call them on it, as "conspiracy theorists" and "tinfoil hat paranoid nuts" in order to discredit those who DON'T buy their lies. Ridicule is the best way to discredit those who they see as a threat. Fortunately more people are becoming aware that theyvare being duped.

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
No, they don't have "Hitler style regimes", only repressive, tyrannical Governments. And it has nothing to do with Obama being a mulatto. Bill Clinton was trying to do the same shit, and when Bush was in office others were still pushing for stricter gun control.
Ryan , I live in Sydney { where we have strict gun controls } and we have shootings every night . Gun controls only stop the general population from having the guns , the criminals have no trouble getting their hands on them .

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
The only real effect we achieved from gun control was those " instant rage " murders by gun - stopped . Those homicides where an argument lead one to go get a gun and bump off his wife and child . However it didn't stop them from killing in other ways - knives , strangulation etc .
The criminals still have the guns and have no trouble importing more { you can post a plastic glock in pieces - it doesn't show up postage metal detectors }Almost every night we have a shooting { mostly at each others houses } so really gun violence has increased since the legislation was introduced . But we only have one shooting not thousands and therefore we don't have homicides every minute like some South American countries . It is also a hell of a lot safer for our police and other response teams . For this like many other Australians I support our gun laws { here in this country only } It was not the result of a " tyrannical " government but actually the will of the people that wanted these policies brought in .
Farmers and security etc can still have there guns , they just need to register them with the authorities .
In Australia { like the britts } we never had many guns out there in the first place , unlike America . I can SEE a need to defend yourself more . I'm not at all saying America is at a bad place , I'd love to visit , Ive heard its wonderful , however you have already too many guns out there to be serious about gun control being effective .
Do you really think if gun controls laws were introduced it would change the current state ? Your criminals will still have guns , and in a lot of cases , automatic weapons .
Ryan , in your case I support your right to have arms and as many as you think you need to feel safe .
I do not think that you would really have to fear gun laws , like ours , would ever take place . You pollies are only trying to get some votes by humouring those minority groups , but truly , here in Australia it was the majority that wanted the change .We do not have automatic or self loading weapons and we don't want or need them .We have come this far and hopefully things can only get better , but reversing our current laws would only make this worse .
Besides all that , Ryan , look at your neighbours . I think with Mexico and those other South American countries are way out of control , your country needs some civil defence . With the postings we get on this site alone , with cartel drug crime and violence , there is a need so such violence doesn't spill over the boarder any more than it does now .

freebsd

Well Known Member
Why am I not surprised? :huar:
They miss their ovens.
yea, THIS time the governemtn will protect us. No need to point out them letting blacks attack us on the streets with no prosecutions, just blame white supremacists with dreadlocks.

Back