the "quiet professionals" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
MMMM....... one thing to say you have the best in the world, but it is the hand that weilds the sword that counts.

And as far as the country of america goes at wielding swords it is shit.

Might be a win this time tho

mrln

silent ghost
ever see the "dont tread on me" flag? theres a rattle snake. do you know why we had a rattle snake to represent us? ill tell you. leave the snake alone,and it wont bother you. keep provoking the snake,and itll strike. so,we struck. dont be envous. youll have your turn.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
BTW, where are he pics the Pakis sold to Reuters of the 3 bodies left by the Seals at the compound?

Heads? C_R?

You girls are slacking or something?

deddude4.jpg
deddude3.jpg
deddude2.jpg
deddude.jpg

dude number 1 pulled a plastic water pistol on the seal team....they had no choice but to use deadly force :lulz:

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
^^ There is no doubt this was an assassination operation. He was not meant to leave that house alive to begin with. The thing is we have the balls to go announce it like it was the Oscars nomination.

Shit, at least the Mossad denies it like they don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

mrln

silent ghost
^^ There is no doubt this was an assassination operation. He was not meant to leave that house alive to begin with. The thing is we have the balls to go announce it like it was the Oscars nomination.

Shit, at least the Mossad denies it like they don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

and if they had taken him alive,where were they going to put his ass? you want him in your country? i dont. then his chronies would try to get his ass out from where ever he is. we got more info from what was confiscated then he could say anyway. you honestly think hed talk? hes better off dead anyway. i wouldnt want to pay for his ass, to house and feed him. so....fuckm.....

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
and if they had taken him alive,where were they going to put his ass? you want him in your country? i dont. then his chronies would try to get his ass out from where ever he is. we got more info from what was confiscated then he could say anyway. you honestly think hed talk? hes better off dead anyway. i wouldnt want to pay for his ass, to house and feed him. so....fuckm.....

Oh, there is no doubt you are correct on everything. The fucker deserved it and he would have been more of a pain in the ass than anything else. He is a good riddance.
My only point is the way this was handled, in the sense that States conducting assassinations of people overseas is not really something you are supposed to be doing. Here not only we did it but we announced it and celebrated on the streets with morons jumping up and down. Not really good practice when we also try to dictate international policy and tell other countries what they can and cannot do.

From Wiki:
"In 1960, the Mossad discovered that former-Nazi Adolf Eichmann was in Argentina. A team of five Mossad agents slipped into Argentina and through surveillance, confirmed that he had been living there under the name of Ricardo Klement. He was abducted on May 11, 1960 and taken to a hideout, where the agents put an SS cap on him and compared him to a photograph of Eichmann in SS uniform, confirming that it was Eichmann. He was subsequently smuggled to Israel aboard an El Al flight where he was tried and executed. Argentina protested what it considered as the violation of its sovereignty, and the United Nations Security Council noted that "repetition of acts such as [this] would involve a breach of the principles upon which international order is founded, creating an atmosphere of insecurity and distrust incompatible with the preservation of peace" while also acknowledging that "Eichmann should be brought to appropriate justice for the crimes of which he is accused" and that "this resolution should in no way be interpreted as condoning the odious crimes of which Eichmann is accused." Mossad abandoned a second operation, intended to capture Josef Mengele."

he would have been detained at Guantanimo like the rest of the terrorists. he knew too much to be kept alive- his sercrets could have been leaked causing further embarrassment for the US. good post EH, you hit the nail on the head.

mrln

silent ghost
i see your point EH. but... theres an exception to the rule. the u.s. warned paki govt deadladen was in that compound previously. then asked for permssion to execute a search throught said compound. permission was granted. by the time our forces got there,laden was gone. coincidence? i think not. with that being said,the u.s. knew he was there again. this time im guessing they figured, the paki govt warned him once before,so why say anything? just go and get him.the whole world was looking for this coward. we just happened to find him first and did something about it! call it "bragging rights" or a "violation of terms". if "violation of terms" is what youd want to call it,didnt the paki govt violate the terms? if not,then they have to have the worlds stupidest intel. he was living in a town with retired paki "brass" and up street from a "west point" type facility. (seriously?)
pakistan has "been on the fence" with the u.s. and deadladen. they want the billions of dollars we give them every year,and what ever protection or monies alqueida has been giving them. now i hope we dont give them SHIT! pakistan and afganistan have always been a safehaven for these scumbags.....

Back