The racist attack at McDonalds

treeghost

winter sucks
Hey wino, your post made page 2 on google.
The girls were aged 14 and 18, a new generation of stupid cunts, just great.

treeghost

winter sucks
They didn't say if that tranny had the big chop. Otherwise, it was 2 Gen Z cunts against a guy! A big pussy:rolleyes: but still...

treeghost

winter sucks
This vid went viral. I even saw it on Inside Edition. Yeah they fired the bitchman who shot it but didn't say if they canned the cheering audience OH I mean all the people on that shift, which they should.

OP
wino

wino

DILLIGAF
This vid went viral. I even saw it on Inside Edition. Yeah they fired the bitchman who shot it but didn't say if they canned the cheering audience OH I mean all the people on that shift, which they should.
What city was it in ?

mrln

silent ghost
still cant get over this "guy" (and i use the term loosley) got his ass kicked by two broads! convulsing bitch.....

treeghost

winter sucks
Regardles of the fact it was a tranny, some hiphop video site encourages black on white violence to show their homeys..and that's where it ended up, what a coincidence :eek:
The black girl attacked the white um person before she knew he was a tranny, THEN it got really ugly. Her boyfriend flirted with the tran :Hurr:

Reactions: pdc
OP
wino

wino

DILLIGAF
I tend to think that once someone is "down n' out " in any type of fight, tthe fight is over and the violence has begun.

that goes for a tranny, spear chucker or even a spic.