The raping and murder of Anna Beshnova

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Very sad. To young to go to her grave. Personally I would never have allowed my 15 year old daughter to dress like that but most of all never would she be walking alone. Is it her fault or her mothers? No, the only thing she really did wrong was be a cute young girl walking home. I hope they slice this asshole up and feed him to the pigs.

The_Wingsman

Поехал
If i've remember it correctly, Tursunov is from Uzbekistan or something about. He was a "gastarbeiter" - "guest worker". Yeah, they not always working, sometimes they are raping and killing beautyful russian girls. Also, Anna isn't very good girl - being 15 years old, she has drink some alcohol cocktails like "Jaguar" (if you know what is it).

McM

Krautnigger
If i've remember it correctly, Tursunov is from Uzbekistan or something about. He was a "gastarbeiter" - "guest worker". Yeah, they not always working, sometimes they are raping and killing beautyful russian girls. Also, Anna isn't very good girl - being 15 years old, she has drink some alcohol cocktails like "Jaguar" (if you know what is it).
They're using the german term 'Gastarbeiter' in Moscow ?

Heroingirl

Fresh Meat
By the looks of her pics I wouldn't be surprised if at first she was willing.. Then something went wrong..
You're an idiot !! You're the type of person that would say:"She deserved it , look at how she dressed or look at her pictures !!" She was 15 years old , that's the kind of pictures a teenager girl will take , they're young and don't realize what they are doing !! She did not deserve to be raped nor killed. And you , should have the end of a hammer put up your ass , have someone take a picture and put it up on GoreGrish !! RIP Young girl

Laceration

Fresh Meat
Reminds me of that old story about a woman being attacked (murdered with a knife if im not mistaken) in a big city under a street light, and nobody called the cops or helped her. They all said they figured someone else was going to do it.
Some girl here (Sweden) was molested and raped in at this indoors waterpark (not sure what to call it). There were like 30 witnesses.

Oddman94

Twin Victim
Sad for the pretty girl,but the photos was very inappropriate for her age.Probably her parents did not pay enough attention to her...