The Rare Photos Of Hitler Practicing His Speeches In Front Of The Mirror He Never Wanted To Be Seen (1 Viewer)

Ivan Drago

ÜberApocaZealot
Article Author: Genevieve Carlton

Adolf Hitler was known for his speeches. Hitler’s speeches blamed all of Germany’s problems on its weak leaders, Marxist traitors, and Jewish people. His words and gestures rallied millions to his cause, and they ended in the slaughter of millions more. Hitler and the Nazi Party were masters of propaganda, and one of their most important tools was photographs of the Führer. They even used photographs of Hitler playing with dogs to this end. But these rare photographs of Hitler preparing to give speeches show the hidden side of Hitler’s rise to power. Hitler was a vain, insecure man who worried that he would look foolish while he performed. To remedy this, his personal photographer Heinrich Hoffman took photos of Hitler speaking to reassure the Nazi leader that he could strike a powerful pose. These Hitler photos were so embarrassing to the Führer that he ordered Hoffman to destroy them – but the photographer refused, revealing another side of the dictator.

1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.png

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Article Author: Genevieve Carlton

Adolf Hitler was known for his speeches. Hitler’s speeches blamed all of Germany’s problems on its weak leaders, Marxist traitors, and Jewish people. His words and gestures rallied millions to his cause, and they ended in the slaughter of millions more. Hitler and the Nazi Party were masters of propaganda, and one of their most important tools was photographs of the Führer. They even used photographs of Hitler playing with dogs to this end. But these rare photographs of Hitler preparing to give speeches show the hidden side of Hitler’s rise to power. Hitler was a vain, insecure man who worried that he would look foolish while he performed. To remedy this, his personal photographer Heinrich Hoffman took photos of Hitler speaking to reassure the Nazi leader that he could strike a powerful pose. These Hitler photos were so embarrassing to the Führer that he ordered Hoffman to destroy them – but the photographer refused, revealing another side of the dictator.

Looks like he's trying to look taller. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Well I watched Schindlers List and I was on the fence. But after seeing this series of photographs, I am now more than happy to review my views on the jewish question.

Nice one Hitler.
Yeah, but if you met the gobby little shite in a boozer you'd still want to slap him?

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Yeah, but if you met the gobby little shite in a boozer you'd still want to slap him?

well if he told the odd joke, stood his round and could give indepth reasoning on why the Scottish Premiership Table should be reduce to 10 teams instead of the current 12, I don't see why we would have to resort to fisticuffs.

of course, if his reasoning was weak or flawed, I would destroy him.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
well if he told the odd joke, stood his round and could give indepth reasoning on why the Scottish Premiership Table should be reduce to 10 teams instead of the current 12, I don't see why we would have to resort to fisticuffs.

of course, if his reasoning was weak or flawed, I would destroy him.
Although Hitler was renowned for his comedic talents and his vast knowledge of the Scottish Premiership he was also known as a bit of a tight cunt when it came to buying the beer on the grounds that he was teetotal so I still reckon a fucking good slap is in order.

Ivan Drago

ÜberApocaZealot
Reactions: McM

McM

Forum Veteran
This is the link to full article:

Yes, I know the article.
The photos were published somewhen in the 1950s in Hoffmanns book, that's what I meant with they're not rare anymore nowadays on the internet.
But no problem. Maybe in other countries they weren't published this early and not commonly known.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
They were pretty Fkd-up Times eh? When U really think about it; Anybody carrying on like that now! Would literally B laughed at,And out of Office! They've learned a few things since then! Now their Sneaky Assed Tyrants that Hide behind Conspiracy, And pointing fingers at the Opposers! The End Result isn't much different for the Masses! Look at the Crazy Fkn Shit going on right now! We're still all Fucked! It's just the Waiting Game Now! Climb Aboard! Lmfao...SP

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
They were pretty Fkd-up Times eh? When U really think about it; Anybody carrying on like that now! Would literally B laughed at,And out of Office! They've learned a few things since then! Now their Sneaky Assed Tyrants that Hide behind Conspiracy, And pointing fingers at the Opposers! The End Result isn't much different for the Masses! Look at the Crazy Fkn Shit going on right now! We're still all Fucked! It's just the Waiting Game Now! Climb Aboard! Lmfao...SP

Look at all the laughable douchebags currently in office around the country. Apparently we are not laughing hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread